JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Looking for turrets I would prefer to not pay the eBay prices if I do not have to if anyone is selling with a reasonable markup. I am in the Tacoma aria and will come to you, new or used, 1 or 10 .... I don't care just need a few let me know what your looking for $ or what your wanting in trade. I have most reloading supply's if it's a reasonable ask but won't trade a brick of Spp for a 12.00 turret :) just FYI

E8CB5A8A-6FA9-4606-8F66-BDC841FD3F06.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I may have one for sale after this weekend, I have a lee press set up for sale if it does not sell this weekend I will be parting everything on eBay
I may have one for sale after this weekend, I have a lee press set up for sale if it does not sell this weekend I will be parting everything on eBay
What are you asking for what your selling as a kit ?

I originally had everything for sale press, in-line mount , handle , reverse shell ejector, dies you name it, but no takers now I have the press , mount , handle , ejector, side bins I believe I have them listed for $450 I will be selling all off on eBay this weekend. I ordered a Dillion already and no room for both. Thanks

775060C8-0E3C-4AC2-9B18-2ED4C51467A5.jpeg 003BBC5D-8392-4B58-B3C4-3DDE1DC52919.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.