JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... if they don't support Gun Control.

"I-1639 is law," Ledford wrote on Facebook. "(S)heriffs that are non compliant will be shot. By me."

Self-Proclaimed Marxist Threatened Cops Who Oppose Gun Control: You 'Will Be Shot. By Me'

"...even included a death threat naming Spokane Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich."

WA media:
Omak man accused of making threats to Wash. sheriffs who spoke out against I-1639

Omak man, 23, arrested for alleged threats against Washington sheriffs

Omak man arrested in connection with threats

A15F0E9B-6087-4C4F-A126-D132FD1BC205.jpeg

I heard this on the radio and it sounded like, at least in the language of the reporting, that a person was arrested for threatening Sheriffs who chose to ENFORCE 1639.

Glad to see that it wasnt actually one of us who did it. Though it makes sense why Ive not heard another word about it.

You know if it were the case, it would be everywhere by now.... doesnt look like any MSM outlets picked it up at all.

Don't make no damn sense...
Doesn't like people owning guns...yet threatens to kill people by using a gun....:confused:
Don't you see that you ( Ledford ) are the problem...not the millions of gun owners who threaten / harm no one...?
Andy

I bet the guys in jail hopes he lets his hair grow out. After all he/she/it/X/etc has the rest of it going for him. Might as well make the package whole.

A Marxist, who claims to "speak for the trees", and threatens law enforcement with gun violence ... hard to even begin to understand such a wretch. Regardless, the sniveling little pissant is about to get a dose of reality. Perhaps after he "enjoys" his stay in prison, he can move to Venezuela. :s0165:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top