JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I have a membership there and find it a very nice range. It is not private and the public can use it for $10.00 per hour. The membership, for me, was a better choice as I am off work on the same days they are closed. The membership allows me 24/7 access.

Me and my family went to lebanon indoor range for the first time today. also our first time at any range. the people who work there are very nice and helpfull and the other shooters were nice aswell.
I know we will be going back in the up coming weeks.

Rated excellent.

Lebanon range is between my weekly Eugene-Salem pilgrimages to family, and it's invariably been the place I've gone to since making a shift from rifles to handguns as my primary shooting focus. Range itself is compact, five lanes I think, but it's well maintained, and I have yet to see any undesirables in the area. Attached store has some really great deals on used guns from time to time - I've seen great condition kahrs going for the 350 range, among some other steals. They usually have a bushy or two on the wall that isn't as marked up as most you'll find of it's sort.

Ball ammo prices are usually about 5 dollars marked up from a Big Box place, and they try to keep everything well stocked. .45 has occasionally been a problem, but only twice that I can recall. They have prodigious amounts of targets, including some nice silhouettes, all very reasonable and purchased either at the counter or through an honor system box. As I understand it, range members have 24/7 access to the range itself - which is a great additional selling point to a downtown range with good I-5 access.

Staff are excellent. Have yet to run into one issue of ninjary or conceit of any kind - it seems to be a family operation, or something of that veign. Owner (a navy vet, as I understand it) especially is incredibly nice and took time from pressing business at one memorable moment to chat with a marine friend of mine about the nature of government service, generational differences, etc. Seems to generally love shooting and the art of firearms, more than the tacticool mentality.

All in all great place. If all you need is a good 50 foot range to put some lead down, on the cheap, and with the chance of finding a good deal on a used handgun or rifle, you can't ask for better.

What does. It cost to be a member

1 year membership, individual member. Must sign one year contract

24-Hour Access

Bring One Friend (no charge)

Pay Annually: $245.00 per year

Pay Quarterly: $70.00 per quarter

Pay Monthly: $25.00 per month

(All Quarterly and Monthly payments must be done with auto pay from Credit Card)​

Family Membership: (Husband and Wife both Full Members)
Must sign one year contract
24 Hour Access

Bring your kids free of charge (Must be accompanied by a Parent with the Family Membership)

Pay Annually: $365.00 per year

Pay Quarterly: $100.00 per quarter

Pay Monthly: $40.00 per month

(All Quarterly and Monthly payments must be done with auto pay from Credit Card)​

To become a 24 hour Access Member you must have one of the following: Concealed Carry Permit, Proof that you completed a Firearm Safety Course or Take Our Safety Evaluation Test.

Walk-In During Staffed Hours:

$10.00 per Visit or $25.00 per Month

Punch Cards Also Available:

8 Visits $60.00 5 Visits $40.00

OK, now that I've had a chance to shoot there, I'm going to post my experience. +5

Nice guy behind the counter, $10 per visit, not per hour, shoot your own ammo, and some guns to rent if you want. Looked like ammo prices were reasonable as well.

I'll definitely go back.

OK, now that I've had a chance to shoot there, I'm going to post my experience. +5

Nice guy behind the counter, $10 per visit, not per hour, shoot your own ammo, and some guns to rent if you want. Looked like ammo prices were reasonable as well.

I'll definitely go back.

$10 per visit? thats awesome!

how much to rent a gun?

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top