JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went out and shot this afternoon. 55 degrees and sunny, little wind. Finished the first half of the barrel break-in on my Remington 700 AAC-SD (one shot, clean, one shot, clean, etc. for ten rounds). The blue circle was the first three shot group I put through it (other shots were break in shots). I didn't measure the group, but that should do. Not bad at 100 yards from sandbags off the hood of a truck...

3f5f120a-521a-45a6-86c6-81b52ed95f14_zpsbe475a82.jpg

Wish I could have made it!! Wife has been sick and off work since late Sept. although she has been working half days for about a month now and today was the first day she felt well enough to go shopping after work. I waited around to see if she would get done early enough to go to lunch but she didn't. Next week she should be back to work full time so as soon as the taxes are done I'll take a day and take my two new (unshot) Kimbers out and put some break in rounds through them. Luckily I bought 1,500 rds of .45 back in Oct!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top