JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done and already received a reply from Joel Kretz.

"I am in agreement with you my friend. Thank you for taking some time to let me know what you think.

Joel"

JOEL KRETZ
State Representative
7th Legislative District
Republican Deputy Leader

I did my part

Already got a response.

"Thank you for writing me on the gun legislation that has been introduced this session. I am a staunch protector of our citizens' right to keep and bear all arms! I will oppose this and any legislation that infringes on our second amendment rights. What part of "shall not be impaired" do they misunderstand in the WA State Constitution?

Going forward, I will continue to be the strict constitutionalist Legislator that I've always been. Thanks for writing.

Liz Pike
State Representative
Washington House of Representatives
18th Legislative District
"Protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"
122-B Legislative Building
PO Box 40600
Olympia, WA 98504
Tel. (360) 786-7812"

Sent:
STRONGLY opposed to this bill, which is so broad as to encompass virtually every modern rifle and self-loading handgun made. Virtually every feature that Ferguson and Kreidler have targeted has a legitimate purpose for operator safety.

For the "features list" they want to ban, you might find the detail explanations in this article worth considering and possibly sharing with colleagues: I Love My Children, So You'll Never Take My AR-15

Also, please take a look at this website and consider forwarding information from it: Washington Firearm Facts – Learn more about firearms, firearm laws, firearm crime and effective approaches to reducing violence.

Maybe Olympia should try focusing on PROSECUTING CRIMINALS, particularly violent felons, rather than harassing law-abiding citizens exercising rights protected by both Federal and State Constitutions!

Sincerely,
[name/loc redacted]

From one of my Reps, some info redacted to obscure Legislative District and thus personal location...

Thank you for contacting my office concerning HB 1134 - Prohibits a person, unless certain conditions are met, from manufacturing, possessing, distributing, importing, transferring, selling, offering for sale, or purchasing an assault weapon or large capacity magazine.

As you know, the legislative session is extremely busy for the members, please know that I read all of my emails personally. All bills are assigned and must go through the lengthy committee process before making it to the floor of the House for a vote. I want you to know that I believe in your right to bear arms. It is a fundamental right and I support the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.

This legislative session, I am honored to be serving on the [REDACTED] Committee, the [REDACTED] Committee and the [REDACTED] Committee. Thanks again for the information and please continue to keep me informed on issues that are of importance to you and your family.

Reeks of form letter, but... this is a GOP rep so it's not the kind of horsecrap it'd be from a Dem.

Sent:
STRONGLY opposed to this bill, which is so broad as to encompass virtually every modern rifle and self-loading handgun made. Virtually every feature that Ferguson and Kreidler have targeted has a legitimate purpose for operator safety.

For the "features list" they want to ban, you might find the detail explanations in this article worth considering and possibly sharing with colleagues: I Love My Children, So You'll Never Take My AR-15

Also, please take a look at this website and consider forwarding information from it: Washington Firearm Facts – Learn more about firearms, firearm laws, firearm crime and effective approaches to reducing violence.

Maybe Olympia should try focusing on PROSECUTING CRIMINALS, particularly violent felons, rather than harassing law-abiding citizens exercising rights protected by both Federal and State Constitutions!

Sincerely,
[name/loc redacted]

BINGO!!!!!! I've been saying that for years and mentioned that they should actually start doing their JOBS instead of instilling fear into the populous of low information voters of Washington!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top