JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A while back I asked about compact scopes for my Sig 522.

I decided on the CMR, finally got one ordered and it was here when I got home this week. I ordered the "kit" version that comes with a mount from SWFA, SWFA Leatherwood Rifle Scopes Leatherwood CMR Tactical Rifle Scopes

I have not had a chance to shoot it yet but so far I really like this scope. It is a nice compact size and with the one piece mount is easy to set up and looks good. The glass is very clear and the reticle easy to see.

Set on 1x you can easily run with both eyes open like a Holo/Reflex type sight. it is an illuminated reticle where the dot and horseshoe light up a nice green color that is easy to pick up. If you mount it on an AR with standard FSB you will see it at 1x, it clears up pretty well by 1.5x and has a small ghost in the bottom of the scope on 2x.

At 4x you can bring in 300 yard targets quite well. If you think about it with a 4x scope you can shoot at 400 yards and it would be comparable to shooting at 100 yards on 1x.

After I get some range time on this I think there is a very good chance I am going to get one for my .300 Whisper AR, possibly my .22 AR (seen in the pics), and possibly on my Marlin 45-70 (using a different mount).

Now for the fun part, I am sure you guys want pics.

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0017-3.jpg

Here is a pic a1x. You can easily see how the shop both in the scope and outside match up well. The fence line is just shy of 300 yard.

DSC_00042.jpg

Here is the same pic at 4x. Was not able to get as clear of a pic with my cam.

DSC_00052.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top