JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's some random stuff I'm trying to sell. Only trades I'm looking for now are pocket guns (preferably a p938) or a fishing pole/reel for salmon. Open to other stuff, 9mm or 45 ACP ammo. I can accept cash on top of a trade or add cash to a deal.

Leatherman Charge TTi
- Just got this replacement through warranty. It is the newest titanium version. Comes with case, tool bits, and clip

$100 firm. Link for more info:

Leatherman multi-tools: Charge TTi

Dewalt D24000 wet tile saw - good condition, could use a cleaning if you care about that. No water tray included. Listed for sale at homedepot.com for $800. Asking $350.

Printer is sold

Binoculars are sold

Anchor is sold

Motorola Cable modem/Linksys wireless router - I bought the modem at Target about 3 months ago for $60. I now have Frontier so I don't need it. Router is a few years old but works well. $40 for both, router is free with purchase of the modem.

Boots are sold

Bilge pump is sold.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top