JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
What's the scoop on the bullets? Powder coated? Benefits? Drawbacks?
They are premium hard cast projectiles that are coated with J/M Specialty Products P/L Hi-Tek coating. The coating provides a clean, accurate, and consistent product. Benefits - cheaper than FMJ. I have shot close to 200K of various coated bullets through various pistols including Glocks

Last Edited:
They are premium hard cast projectiles that are coated with J/M Specialty Products P/L Hi-Tek coating. The coating provides a clean, accurate, and consistent product. Benefits - cheaper than FMJ. I have shot close to 200K of various coated bullets through various pistols including Glocks
Good to know!

What's the final price on the box of 4,000 bullets?

I'm confused as I'm seeing 4X $50 for people doing the split.

Hi-Tek is a polymer coating that has been used in Austrailia by commercial casters for 25 years, it encapsulates the lead and eliminates the need for lube, no more excess smoke and gummed up dies. IPSC shooters love this stuff. And you're not handling raw lead multiple times:).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top