JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Times are a changin. I've been into this as a side hobby for about 5 years but I think I'm going to switch gears since I have little time to put into it anymore. Would like to sell or trade as a whole but if the trade/purchase is right I don't mind splitting it up a bit, but at this point with everything, around $900 (worth over $1,300). Everything in pictures are included plus more ..... yes more! I can't get it all onto my couch to take the picture.

Included is many different hides/skins including a white tail deer pelt that I used for one project but is still in great condition. plenty of scraps and lacing. 3 marble sabs for pounding (carving/stamping). Quite a few different dyes and stains. Lots of hardware and misc. hand tools. I'm sorry that most of this is vague but I really have too much to list just check out the pictures. You are more then welcome to send questions I'll reply asap.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top