JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last week (2/19/13) I began the process of transferring my Walther PP to my daughter in Virginia.
Wednesday (2/27/13) I finally completed my part of the process when it was dropped off at a local FFL dealer
for shipment to the FFL dealer (Blue Ridge Arsenal) in Virginia. The week between was a learning experience
as I became familiar with U.S. Code Title 18 section 922, etc. and the excellent helpful breakdown covered on the Gunbroker.com website. The dealer here in Oregon was able to ship thru the USPS Priority 3-5 day flat rate "if it fits, it ships" and including insurance cost me about $40 total. I learned who the reliable/knowledgable dealers are in the
area and which dealer to avoid (not up to speed on Title 18 Federal Laws).

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Would you care to elaborate a bit on what you have learned about title 18 922 and how it applied to
the interstate transfer of ownership on your Walther? Looks like it would be a simple dealer to dealer transfer, with a 4473/background check on your daughters end to get it in her hands. Am I missing something?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top