JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fight it, you might be able to get out of it simply by using court rules against them. In WA I got a speeding ticket a few months ago and fought it. I won because the cop didn't file the ticket within 5 days, it took him 10 and per the court rules ticket automatically gets tossed you just have to know and ask. Wait as long as the court allows then file notice of discovery, in WA they have to receive it 14 days before the court date and then if the prosecuted doesn't provide the discovery within 7 days of the court date it will be tossed, unfortunately in my case they sent discovery pretty quick but neglected to include the date the cop filed the info so I asked the judge what that date was and he told me and it was 10 days after the ticket was issued so I said in that case I move to dismiss per code whatever it was and the judge replied that I was right and I won. Oregon rules are probably different but you could still win on technicality

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top