JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are worth it because it's a highly accurate hand tuned piece of machinery that each part is hand tuned to the other that functions time after time and puts your shot right where your aiming and your life depends on it that's worth every penny. Look at knight armament it's just an ar right?

I have to say they are very nice handguns. I have shot a couple and was impressed with the quality and accuracy.

A few people I used to work with bought them and got them cleared for duty use. In my opinion Staccatos are way too expensive for duty use, but that is just my opinion. I carried Glocks my entire career and felt just fine with them. I realize they aren't even in the same class.

I'm a big time 1911 fan, but I will not pick a Staccato up unless I come into a large amount of disposable income. I don't blame anyone for wanting one. Just not for me. To each their own.

Courtesy of the NW Firearm Memes thread.

1000003016.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top