JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Daniel Defense sights are absolutely great sights. However they do not provide the windage or elevation adjustments the OP is looking for.

For quick work at 50-100 yards, they are superb sights though. I have them zeroed at 25 yards on my QCB pistols.

DE9C9D81-D580-492D-A0D1-D49692F41481.jpeg 49FAC9C3-F1A1-4C73-9B58-1C7DC88C889C.jpeg

Thanks to EPS....
He got me a Daniel Defense A1.5 rear sight .
This sight is simple to use , its very close to a M16A1 style of rear sight , but without the "carry handle" part.
It also works well...even with cheap lake City 55 gain FMJ ammo...I had several bullets go into the same hole , more than once...and this was off hand , unsupported shooting.

It attached right on the flat top "rail" of my AR upper....and locks in tightly , with no looseness after a extended shooting session.
Its well worth a look if anyone is wanting a basic rear sight for their AR rifle.
Andy

Thanks to EPS....
This sight is simple to use , its very close to a M16A1 style of rear sight , but without the "carry handle" part.
It also works well...even with cheap lake City 55 gain FMJ ammo...I had several bullets go into the same hole , more than once...and this was off hand , unsupported shooting.

It attached right on the flat top "rail" of my AR upper....and locks in tightly , with no looseness after a extended shooting session.
Its well worth a look if anyone is wanting a basic rear sight for their AR rifle.
Andy
Nothing wrong with that. Darn good sights.

Thanks to EPS....

Andy

Wow that's wild, I was just going to ask you if that is what ended up with based on the last photo in post #4
EPS and Andy's Excellent Shooting Adventure...
The DD1.5 is a great sight, way better than that UTG. EPS did you solid.

Wow that's wild, I was just going to ask you if that is what ended up with based on the last photo in post #4
EPS and Andy's Excellent Shooting Adventure...
The DD1.5 is a great sight, way better than that UTG. EPS did you solid.

Yep...that's what's on my Carbine now ...I took it up to sight it in and Boy does it work....:D
EPS really did indeed do me a great favor with this sight.
( I should get a new pic of it up in the AR15 pictures thread... )
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads