JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The web site isn't very clear. Is there a switch to choose being non-illuminated, red illuminated, and green illuminated TRE reticle?
OpticsPlanet.com has it at <broken link removed>
It shows 8 different reticles.

Any idea where to get 25mm Weaver rings? I can't find any on the web sites I usually frequent.

Sorry for the hassels. The web site you posted shows a 'Error 404', whatever that is.
Anyway, yes, there is an dial for Red, Green or Black reticle. I used standard
1" Weaver medium height mounts for 40mm scope.

Frog.

Fixed the url, they changed it on their web site after I made my post.
The ring diameter always matches the tube diameter, and the tube diameter says 25mm.
1" = 25.4mm, so how can 1" rings hold the 25mm tube without it wiggling in the rings, unless you added some padding or tape to your 1" rings to compensate for 0.4mm.

I'm interested in this scope but want to make sure it will work for me.

Fixed the url, they changed it on their web site after I made my post.
The ring diameter always matches the tube diameter, and the tube diameter says 25mm.
1" = 25.4mm, so how can 1" rings hold the 25mm tube without it wiggling in the rings, unless you added some padding or tape to your 1" rings to compensate for 0.4mm.

I'm interested in this scope but want to make sure it will work for me.

No problem.
As I said in my earier post, no mounts are included with this scope.

That said, the 1" Weavers worked fine and secured the scope properly to my rifle.

Being that you would need to aquire mounts for this scope, you'd easily find the ones that suited your requirements. This is not a 'odd-ball' or 'unusual' scope, so obtaining proper mounts for it, is not going to be a problem.

Frog.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top