JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
From the estate of a long time shooter/reloader, I am helping to clear out unwanted items. All are located in NW Eugene, delivery may be possible depending on location and timing...

Feel free to make an offer...I will feel free to do whatever seems right!

#1: Swaged 158 gr. SWC for .38/357. Probably all Speer, but in old boxes; 1000 cnt. $65

#2: Hard cast (Master Class Bullets) for 9mm. 125 gr. Truncated Cone, nose is slightly rounded. I knew the fellow that owned this business personally. He always used virgin casting metal from a foundry and put enormous effort into producing a quality product. 1200 count. $75

#3: Cast/coated (not lubed) 158 gr. SWC; "The Black Bullet". 85 cnt. $5

Please PM for contact info and please be patient. I do not carry my computer in my pocket, but will call you back observing order etiquette!

I may consider trade offers, but prefer sale, since I must pass on proceeds to the heirs...

158 SWC.JPG 158 SWC-2.JPG MC 9mm.JPG MC 9mm-2.JPG black bullet-2.JPG black bullet.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, indeed, and that is relatively easy. All will fit comfortably in a Medium Flat Rate Box. That costs me about $14. If you wish to pursue that option, send me a Private message and I will send you all the contact info...Thanks, TOG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.