JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Cedar Hills
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 100-200 lbs of 1-20 bullet lead purchased directly from Roto Metals --- i just bought more over time than I needed. Each 5 lb. ingot is 95% lead and 5% tin -- ideal for casting beautiful bullets in your favorite caliber. Most all of the boxes that contain the ingots have never been opened. Roto Metals is a company that supplies competitive shooters with the most consistent product for casting. $12.50 per ingot ---will discount if you buy 100 lbs or more

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I meant to write $12.50 but for some reason the site only takes $12 or $13. 12.00 is fine. Let me know when you are available and we will get together. I live in the Cedar Hills area. There is a Bi-mart on B averton Hillsdale if you are nearby. If that doesn't work for you let me know and we can figure it out.

Bob

Ok. I'll set aside 10 of the ingots for you. Sunday afternoon would work fine. Would you be able to meet me at the Bimart in Beaverton? Let me know and we will work it out.

Bob

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top