JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
I will be hosting a one day club level precision rifle PRS/NRL type of match. The Lead Farm will have targets ranging from 100-1500 yards. The majority of targets will be in the 300-600 yard range, but there are some long range ones as well (5 over 900yds.) All stages will include either multiple targets, multiple firing positions, and often both! There will be a mix of prone/modified prone, and barricade/random props. My goal is to put on a very fun and challenging match for you guys. Water will be provided throughout the firing line, and lunch will be provided as well. The range is located about 25min south of Benton City, up in the Horse Heaven Hills. The range is about 1 mile off the paved county road, and I will have signs to help guide you through the farm. Sign-in will start at 7:30am and I'll have a 100 yard zero area available. Safety brief will be at 8:45 and range goes hot at 9:00. The round count is 100, bring a little extra. Price is $40, please bring cash to pay the morning of the event. Your homework is to watch Tropic Thunder and brush up on the quotes.

Price:$40.00

This is the link for registration:
PractiScore: The Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR