JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
uh, there's condors in Washington? I ain nebber seenem. This inane and insane state government we're saddled with is about to drive me OUT of this state. Of course, We voted the queen in. Why I'll never understand. Maybe a bunch a ded guys did, cause they don't care any more

Oh yeah, don't mention THIS to the denizens of the Marble Zoo in Olympia, but I'd wager at very long odds there's a hundred times more lead washed into the "eekosystem" from lead tyre weights than was or ever will be from lead shot. But no one is making a connexion between THAT lead and the poor condors in California. Hey wot, those are the same birds they used as the scape goat to get rid of DDT... and the "science" they used then has been proven to be bogus many times over. WHO is behind the "science" this time?

One more question: when is the next tea party?

What I find grimly funny about this is the two Senate sponsors of this bill are from Seattle's Rainier Valley and Northgate.
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of hunting in those districts except for Crack and Bargains, both respectively and collectively.

So not only are they going after lead shot which would harm birds whose habitiat ceased to be in Washington back about WW II, we have the added bonus of the people all "concerned" about the non-condors eating the lead shot which is mostly fired at the residents of Rainier Valley from the other residents of Rainier Valley.

I have to conclude that either:

1. Some of the shotguns are shooting into a time-warp which winds up back in 1942, after first bouncing off the picket fence on the grassy knoll, or

2. These two Senators are up to somethin' else besides worrying about boids.

Its Ken Jacobsen and Alen Kline up to this bidnuss.

Write to 'em by finding their emails here. (It pays to be polite, brief, and professional when communicating with legislators.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top