JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 21 LE trade-in.Comes with one le/govt only marked 13 rd magazine.Has night sights that still glow.Some normal holster wear at forward/top edges of slide but not bad at all.No scratches or dings.Was used but not abused.Has a plastic case ,not a glock case so apparently glock was out of them or something.As I understood the salesman these were traded in to glock and glock gave them a once over,replacing springs and firing pins,etc,as needed and sent them back out with whatever magazines,sights,etc that they were sent in with.This is a fantastic shooter and is thoroughly cleaned and lubricated with frog lube.Cash price is 550.00 (what I payed minus tax,etc).Trades considered.For the right trade I can add 50rds of pmc fmj,a box of critical defense ammo,and a box of cci shot shell .45acp.I will require a goodguy card (LE,wac,cwp with wsdl,etc)and a bill of sale
Rifles,pistols,c&r,ar uppers,lowers.....or?
I am also including a brand new bianchi paddle lock 83 leather retention holster (80.00 holster)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.