JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Laser Defense XL-2LL-G Light with Green Laser. This is the exact same style as the Streamlight TLR-2. It has a 300 Lumen light and a very powerful 12-15mW green laser than can be seen from very far away. Please keep in mind that this laser is much brighter than the normal 5mW that you typically find so it can be dangerous if shined into the eye and it can be seen from much greater distances. This light will fit the standard rail and fits in any holster that will accept the Streamlight TLR-2. It is a very good quality light. This unit is good for either a handgun or a rifle. It is a very nice unit for the money

Looking to get $115.00.
Really looking for cash as I am trying to complete another project. Below are items I would be interested in as part of the deal with cash on your side or mine depending on the deal.

Vortex PST 2.5-10x44 scope
Leupold VX-R 3-9x40 scope
AXTS Raptor ambidextrious charging handle
Spikes Tactical trigger guard
Spikes dynacomp
Fail Zero BCG
Magpul AFG2 in black
BCM Gunfighter Mod 3
KNS GEN ST Trigger/hammer pins .154

20160624_214221817_iOS.jpg 20160624_214238358_iOS.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top