JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like I will be getting a LCP on a trade tomorrow. but it's PRE-recall and has not been sent in.

Does anyone know if the recall will cover someone other than the original purchaser?

Also if my wife dosen't decide to keep it.... how much would one of these sell for on here fairly? it seems that the prices are all over the board.

Thanks!

Congrats on getting a job! That is great news in this economy.

Yeah, they will very likely still cover it. The recall was for safety reasons and if they refuse to fix it and something goes wrong, they know that would be bad news for them in court.

SWEET! and thanks allot for the congrats!... I've been looking for a VERY long time.

I hope that she wants to keep it, but it might be a tiny bit too small for her.... I may keep it for me!....lol

But if not, what is a fair price to ask if I don't send it in..... or if I do???? either way

For my pocket carry I just got a PF-9 2 days ago... I'm pretty darn happy with it. I'm on the fence if I want to get the clip for IWB carry or a nice pocket holster... For now it sits perfectly in my pocket of my jeans with no holster... But I can't do that for long.

My wife will carry IWB or in her purse (don't like that idea)...

I really hope she likes the LCP.... for now she just says "it's pretty"....:s0077:

She really wanted a G-26.... and has been carrying my 1911.....

yeah, I expected that.... I figure if she likes the 1911 she will be able to "tolerate" the LCP.... I know it's a whole different animal, but she'll probably only shoot 2 mags to get used to it, then carry it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top