JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking at an IWB holster for my Ruger LCP II as an alternative to pocket carry. I'm not looking for any, why not just get a different pistol. That's for the future. For now, it's what i own.

I've been looking at a couple well rated holsters (and know it's personal preference), but would like to know what others have found.

My main wants would be:
  • Good retention (likely kydex), but open to leather if good retention.
  • Covers magazine release (molded, not flat to accidentally press it).
  • Adjustable Cant would be nice.

These are some i've found but each seems to have a drawback and can't seem to find one that fits all.

1. Ruger LCP II (2) - Black Jacket IWB Concealment Gun Holster
    1. Seems nice, but not adjustable and might ride high?
    2. Also, sounds like he has adjustable now.
  2. Ruger LCP 2 IWB KYDEX Holster
    1. Closest one, doesn't cover magazine release
  3. Amazon.com : Relentless Tactical The Defender Leather IWB Holster - Made in USA - Fits Ruger LCP, LCP2, Sig P238, P290, S&W Bodyguard .380 and Most .380's - Made in USA - Charred Oak Right Handed : Sports & Outdoors
    1. Comfort, but concerned about retention.

I'm open to any input, just spit balling ideas. Trying to avoid the bucket of holsters, but sounds like that might be unavoidable.

Last Edited:
Your #1 is good but the #2 is better to me with two retention adjustments and my favorite attachment clip. #3 is a lefty, but leather is generally good retention wise.

The #2 is by far my choice

Retention of a light gun is a little easier than a larger gun.

I reached out to the #1 vendor direct and he has an option for adjustable cant and includes the magazine release cover. Sold!

I agree, #2 was my choice until i found out the new Black Jacket had adjustability. We'll see when it comes.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads