JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just left Fisherman's in Oregon City, and I was surprised to see both (Ruger's), a LCP and an LCR in their display case.

The LCP was $339., which is full retail. Not a bad price, considering they have been in such short supply.

The LCR, however, was $669. That's a little steep for me, considering it's just a little plastic revolver, and still in its experimental stage. (My opinion).

Anyway, they're there, if anybody's interested.

WAYNO.

I just left Fisherman's in Oregon City, and I was surprised to see both (Ruger's), a LCP and an LCR in their display case.

The LCP was $339., which is full retail. Not a bad price, considering they have been in such short supply.

The LCR, however, was $669. That's a little steep for me, considering it's just a little plastic revolver, and still in its experimental stage. (My opinion).

Anyway, they're there, if anybody's interested.

WAYNO.

Keith's sporting goods in gresham is selling the ruger LCR for $419.00 this is
without the crimson trace grips.
only took 3 wks to get my LCR in at Keith's.

Its a great carry gun and does not bite you when you pull the trigger.

Keith's sporting goods in gresham is selling the ruger LCR for $419.00 this is
without the crimson trace grips.
only took 3 wks to get my LCR in at Keith's.

Its a great carry gun and does not bite you when you pull the trigger.

$419 is a bargain.:)

WAYNO.

One good thing about the compact LCP is that when the underpowered little 380 bullets fail to stop the bad guy and he shoves the gun up your arse, it won't hurt for TOO long.

Watch The First 48 sometime and take notice that 90% of the time the deceased were shot by a .22, .25, or .32 cal.

I paid $280 for my LCP new at Kieth's BTW.