JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Face your fears....I felt no discomfort, mines was done in 2009 and it was the greatest decision I have ever done. The whole procedure lasted about 2 minutes.
The machine they used in Hungary was made in Germany and it is serviced and updated quite frequently to the lastest and greatest specifications.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

If anyone has interest in going overseas for the surgery and include a kick butt vacation in Central Europe seeing Prague, Budapest and Vienna, let me know. You do your medical exam and then one day you do your surgery, you rest for up to 3 days to make sure your eyes are good and then for the next two weeks, you wander to Prague, Budapest, and Vienna and maybe Bratislava and not only do you conquer your glasses, you just conquered some beautiful spots all over Eastern and Central Europe.
Can all be done for less than 3k grand and the whole trip is medically tax deductible possible.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top