JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a few other things happened on this date in history as well......

Waco's final "closing move" by the federal government... when they crashed the buildings with tanks, spewing poison gas, machine gun fire, and incendiaries, this killing all inside, and torching the place. The FBI "did no wrong"........ accusations of illegal weapons, meth production, and child molestation, have never been substantiated. These are the "reasons" cited for taking action.

Two years after, to the day, Timothy Mc Veigh is alledged to have detonated a trick bomb ourside the Alfred P Murragh Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Strong evidence suggests that was not the ONLY bomb detonated at the time and place.... Mc Veigh was convicted, after which he claimed full responsibility, and that he did it in retaliation for the Waco massacre two years previously. Much evidence was suppressed at his trial....

Adolph Hitler was born this day

Two years after, to the day, Timothy Mc Veigh is alledged to have detonated a trick bomb ourside the Alfred P Murragh Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Strong evidence suggests that was not the ONLY bomb detonated at the time and place.... Mc Veigh was convicted, after which he claimed full responsibility, and that he did it in retaliation for the Waco massacre two years previously. Much evidence was suppressed at his trial....

That's goofy conspiracy theory nonsense. McVeigh, with the help of Terry Nichols, constructed a huge truck bomb. Then McVeigh detonated it outside the Murrah building. He admitted what he did and accepted the consequences. End of story. Except in La-La Land.

That's goofy conspiracy theory nonsense. McVeigh, with the help of Terry Nichols, constructed a huge truck bomb. Then McVeigh detonated it outside the Murrah building. He admitted what he did and accepted the consequences. End of story. Except in La-La Land.

you have the bare bones basics down pat..... what the government and media have told us. How thoroughly have you investigated further?

I'm generally not a conspiracy theory fan....... but there are elements of this whole story that somehow don't add up... such as some inspection reports from the destroyed building showing pretty conclusively that that truck bomb was not the only explosive detonated at that time and place. Some of the columns down toward the other end of the building from where the truck was parked give indication they were blown TOWARD the truck, and residue of an explosive compound other than the fertiliser bomb in the Ryder truck were noted.... that evidence was suppressed by the court in Mc Veigh's trial. then there is the matter of some photographs of the Ryder truck, taken some days prior to the explosion, that plainly show some individuals INSIDE the truck, along with Mc Veigh... in a location thought to have been used by Mc Veigh prior to detonating the charge downtown.

It is also interesting to note he "confessed" only after having been convicted, and lost all appeals.... and it was he who claimed to have selected the date as the second anniversary of the Waco massacre.....

I've got no conclusions as to what else DID happen, or who else might have been involved..... but there are just enough substantiated bits of information to cast doubt on whether we've got the full story from the press and the government. You can think I'm in la la land if you like...... your call.

Two of my family were there.. one was delivering milk to Boston along with his partner in a wagon.. as they saw the redcoats coming they tried to detach the horses to ride to warn the colonists, but were captured and the two were made to march behind the redcoats right up to Lexington, where they witnessed the events

The other was a man with the same name as my father (direct ancestor) who was in the line on the Green. He fired his musket at the redcoats and then took mortal wounds from which he later died

Another relation with my last name was a militia captain at Concord, and he led the second wave across the bridge in the attack, after the first wave was badly shot up

The FBI/BATF knew it was coming and most of the feds had vacated the building. All is not as it appears

Probably the only thing we have ever agreed on.

:s0155: Got to keep the nonsense to a minimum. Sometimes we need to just look at what life is all about and it isn't that bad. Too many are trying to manufacture an excuse for a revolution, it is sad they feel so lost.

Two of my family were there.. one was delivering milk to Boston along with his partner in a wagon.. as they saw the redcoats coming they tried to detach the horses to ride to warn the colonists, but were captured and the two were made to march behind the redcoats right up to Lexington, where they witnessed the events

The other was a man with the same name as my father (direct ancestor) who was in the line on the Green. He fired his musket at the redcoats and then took mortal wounds from which he later died

Another relation with my last name was a militia captain at Concord, and he led the second wave across the bridge in the attack, after the first wave was badly shot up

I appreciate you're having posted this - I think it’s fascinating! My family was in Albemarle, Virginia and didn’t get involved until after April 19th though information on my family involvement is far better documented (by my predecessors of course) in the wars that came later. I have two family bibles, the oldest of which has a family history start year of 1791 (the second starts in 1830).

I love history and found your post wonderful! I didn’t necessarily think it would turn into a thread about recent unpleasantness and almost wish it hadn’t. At any rate, thank you for sharing a part of your family’s history – most appreciated blitzkrieg, thank you.

I appreciate you're having posted this - I think it’s fascinating! My family was in Albemarle, Virginia and didn’t get involved until after April 19th though information on my family involvement is far better documented (by my predecessors of course) in the wars that came later. I have two family bibles, the oldest of which has a family history start year of 1791 (the second starts in 1830).

I love history and found your post wonderful! I didn’t necessarily think it would turn into a thread about recent unpleasantness and almost wish it hadn’t. At any rate, thank you for sharing a part of your family’s history – most appreciated blitzkrieg, thank you.

I am a lay historian and I too love history.. you might find some interesting facts and events in this book.. the Appleseed project recommends and sells it! All 3 of my relations (with my last name) are featured as the day's events unfolded, as are many names you will recognize, maybe even one in your family tree!

http://www.amazon.com/Paul-Reveres-...1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1272329031&sr=1-1-fkmr0

I am a lay historian and I too love history.. you might find some interesting facts and events in this book.. the Appleseed project recommends and sells it! All 3 of my relations (with my last name) are featured as the day's events unfolded, as are many names you will recognize, maybe even one in your family tree!

http://www.amazon.com/Paul-Reveres-...1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1272329031&sr=1-1-fkmr0

COOL! Thanks Blitzkrieg! I'll grap a copy this week. Funny you bring up Appleseed - now that things in general are settling down me/my family I plan on checking into it further.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top