Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lawsuit against lucky gunner et al dismissed, plaintiffs pay fees

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by meener777, Apr 27, 2015.

1. meener777

meener777 King County Active Member

GOG, U201491, Don H and 9 others like this.
  2. Deebow

Deebow Portland Well-Known Member

Good! Back to your hole Brady Center....

3. eliduc

eliduc Active Member

The question now is who is going to pay the $200,000 worth of legal fees? I doubt that this family sought out the Brady Group. It was probably the other way around and the Brady Group, who I am sure knew the consequences, took advantage of vulnerable parents.

4. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

Keep doing this until you run out of money.

U201491 likes this.
  5. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I'm sure Doomberg had a hand in this also or stood on the sidelines and gathering data for his next British attack on law abiding American citizens!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Sgt Nambu and U201491 like this.
  6. 66PonyCar

66PonyCar Tigard, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Read the editorial, in the Huffington Post, of course; by the parents who lost their suit. Now they are complaining because they are required to pay the legal fees incurred by Lucky Gunner. Even worse Lucky Gunner is going to donate the money to pro-2nd amendment groups. Lucky Gunner did not break any laws by selling the ammo to Holmes. Using their logic you could sue a car dealer for selling a car to someone who subsequently uses it to kill someone while DUI. I sympathize with the parents for their loss but it was the Brady Center that put brought this action and they should be the ones paying. The Brady Center knew going in that the parents would be responsible for the legal fees when the lawsuit ultimately failed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lonni...suit_b_8197804.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

7. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for the parents and screw the Brady bunch.

8. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

I read that article. Shame on those parents for bringing a frivolous suit to try and enforce judicial activism in changing things. LG broke no laws and are not liable for the actions of a mad man.

Slobray and Caveman Jim like this.
  9. boogerhook

boogerhook Seattle Well-Known Member

Maybe they should sue Jodie Foster for not coming out sooner. After all it was Jodie who John Hinckley Jr. wanted to impress. If John had known Jodie was gay, he would not have tried to impress her (I heard him say that 2 years ago, I believe) and had he not shot Brady first, the Brady campaign would never have happened.

It's a little bit like Chaos Theory, but hey that's the chain of events.

Slobray, Caveman Jim and albin25 like this.
  10. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

It's all Bush's fault.