JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The question now is who is going to pay the $200,000 worth of legal fees? I doubt that this family sought out the Brady Group. It was probably the other way around and the Brady Group, who I am sure knew the consequences, took advantage of vulnerable parents.

Read the editorial, in the Huffington Post, of course; by the parents who lost their suit. Now they are complaining because they are required to pay the legal fees incurred by Lucky Gunner. Even worse Lucky Gunner is going to donate the money to pro-2nd amendment groups. Lucky Gunner did not break any laws by selling the ammo to Holmes. Using their logic you could sue a car dealer for selling a car to someone who subsequently uses it to kill someone while DUI. I sympathize with the parents for their loss but it was the Brady Center that put brought this action and they should be the ones paying. The Brady Center knew going in that the parents would be responsible for the legal fees when the lawsuit ultimately failed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lonni...suit_b_8197804.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

I read that article. Shame on those parents for bringing a frivolous suit to try and enforce judicial activism in changing things. LG broke no laws and are not liable for the actions of a mad man.

Maybe they should sue Jodie Foster for not coming out sooner. After all it was Jodie who John Hinckley Jr. wanted to impress. If John had known Jodie was gay, he would not have tried to impress her (I heard him say that 2 years ago, I believe) and had he not shot Brady first, the Brady campaign would never have happened.

It's a little bit like Chaos Theory, but hey that's the chain of events.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top