JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pissed, you're pissed, most of us are pissed. I'm a vet, vets are pissed. My dog is pissed, my cats are pissed. Everybody is pissed.
But until it's time to go do patriot sh!t, I'm gonna' chill right here on the porch by the creek.

The free thought and language police ruined debate. Good people have been conditioned to curb their tongue. Not out of courtesy, but from fear of offending some sjw snowflake or worse yet, being labeled racist, the scarlet letter of America.
So truth is on deathwatch.

But take heart, these schmucks are a minuscule fraction of the population and their televised insanity has woken up many uninformed and apathetic citizens.
We actually ARE the silent majority.

I will vote in November. I will abide until then.
Locked and loaded of course.

You are almost correct but slightly wrong in a dangerous way. Laws DO still apply if you are opposed to reinstituting segregation, participating in struggle sessions, and believe that people should be free to live their lives so long as they avoid harming others.

AFAIK, America has gone tribal. The teachings of MLK are being rejected by minorities and leftists. We have been seeing a lot of self-segregation. Many whites tried to be "cool" by joining in with minorities... now whites are no longer wanted in that club.

Regarding making this thread about race... how does one segregate the protests from race? IMO the protests are now about a revolution, but it started with race, and consumers of media still think it's about race.

Last Edited:
BTW, I obey the law because I still believe that a successful society needs law and order. I might pull the tags off my mattresses and pillows, but I otherwise try to be peaceful in a small "l" libertarian way.

I'm pissed, you're pissed, most of us are pissed. I'm a vet, vets are pissed. My dog is pissed, my cats are pissed. Everybody is pissed.
But until it's time to go do patriot sh!t, I'm gonna' chill right here on the porch by the creek.

The free thought and language police ruined debate. Good people have been conditioned to curb their tongue. Not out of courtesy, but from fear of offending some sjw snowflake or worse yet, being labeled racist, the scarlet letter of America.

But take heart, these schmucks are a minuscule fraction of the population and their televised insanity has woken up many uninformed and apathetic citizens.

One of the best posts I've seen in days!:s0155:

Watching the news lately, it seems that law only apply to those who decide to abide by them. You see protesters assaulting people and destroying private property. You see protestors in Seattle handing out guns without a lawful transfer. You see protesters taking over the I-5 bridge in Portland/Vancouver . Then you look here and see people wondering about long FFL transfer times for purchases. Why are we still willing to be the ones that obey the myriad laws that others so flagrantly ignore?
Well sadly this is what the people vote for is the simple answer. Law makers, I include judges in this bunch, do what they can get away with. See massive revolt, as in voters kicking then out? No, you see massive support for that they do. So of course they do it again. All government does what the people allow it to do to and for them. Whats the old line about fat dumb and happy? The USA is a prime example. We have had it do good so long, we have a couple generations that have to make up stuff to feel put upon about so they can protest. So law makers sit back and watch and laugh as they take the rights from the fat dumb and happy. Sadly a LOT of the gun community falls in this group. They make excuses to not vote or openly support the people hosing them. Then pretend like they had nothing to do with the mess that follows:eek::confused::s0054:

Yeah I was, at one point, thinking they were going to "come into the neighborhoods" to riot. I was just thinking to myself, I hope the police stay home for this one. I don't think they'll be needed in any fashion.

Needless to say, it did not happen. I suppose those street warriors have enough brains in there to know that they don't want to risk losing their brains.

The arrogance of the girl...'by any means necessary...'

Guess she thinks her words will paralyze.

They won't.

Hearing such a declaration doesn't frighten those she thinks her enemy.

They do give cause to make certain they're ready for the 'by any means necessary criminals'.

In the last two days, I have cleaned/oiled 2 guns, (1 a day till all are done) made sure cylinders are full and all magazines loaded.

No, I won't go out to engage. I'm old/somewhat infirm, but I can still hit what I aim at...

Come onto to my property to attack/loot/burn, I'm ready.

I was actually getting ready because I live 2 minutes from the Portland boundary. My business is just a few minutes further out. Before I moved to Gresham I lived in the Pearl district downtown Portland. I watched on TV as the bank I used down the street from my apartment get their windows bashed in by rioters after the Trump election. That kind of opened my eyes that things happening on TV aren't really that far away, it can easily make it to your neighborhood.

Last Edited:
The rule of law is all but dead in our country. Because there are different laws and rules depending on which side of the political spectrum you are supporting.

May God save our republic.

WOLVERINES!

Alright folks. I am switching my political party to democrat, and now I am going to a porsche dealer to do some pillaging.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well said

It has already started with sick out's and will grow and become wide spread. The Police will grant their wishes and stay out of their neighborhoods. Let them experience life without the police. They claim police brutality any time the police attempt to arrest a violent criminal or gang banger. Stay away and let them see the nightmare that will result from no police.

Last Edited:
Watching the news lately, it seems that law only apply to those who decide to abide by them. You see protesters assaulting people and destroying private property. You see protestors in Seattle handing out guns without a lawful transfer. You see protesters taking over the I-5 bridge in Portland/Vancouver . Then you look here and see people wondering about long FFL transfer times for purchases. Why are we still willing to be the ones that obey the myriad laws that others so flagrantly ignore?
Sad but true. Very true. And when the laws aren't enforced (and in the case of Seattle and Portland the lawbreakers are publicly encouraged by the government) then it sets the stage for them to break the law again whenever the next issue they don't like comes up.

What is the government going to say, "no this time we will enforce the laws, really we will". The law has to apply equally to everyone or it will be viewed by all as a joke and the thugs will run everything such as in countries that have little or no rule of law.

In Portland antifa are allowed to freely attack people in cars, tear down statues, deface fallen soldier memorials, and worse. Seattle is even worse.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top