JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Looking for a Law Tactical Gen3 Folding Stock Adapter in New, or Like New condition.
$200 (or less)
Must be willing to ship to WA (on me)

Respond via personal message by clicking my avatar.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Shoot, this is of no help but I remember about a week ago in one of the threads someone said they had one for sale. Just can't remember what thread it was. It was more of a random mention type thing in a discussion thread not a "for sale" thread FWIW. If it comes to me where it was I'll post here. I don't know what generation it was though.

Also FYI/FWIW I also recently saw a new one on sale for $229 somewhere. Should still be on gun deals (which is probably where I found it) and can be found with a search maybe but deal may be expired. Seems like that was maybe 3-4 weeks ago.

Noticed law tactical adapter on brownells for $219. Check on the bottom of the page below for additional brownells coupon codes. u may be able to get additional $10 or $20 off. If those don't work retailmenot often has 10% off brownells (usually has to be over $99 purchase).

LAW Tactcal AR-15/M16 Gen3-M Folding Stock Adapter Black - $219.99 shipped after code

Edit: just noticed that $219 price is after $20 off m8y code so probably won't accept other codes.

I wish I could find where someone mentioned they wanted to sell one in one of the threads. I looked but can't find it. Oh well, there was no cost mentioned so it may be closer to that $219 anyway for all I know. :s0092:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.