JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While it looks cool unless you are a left handed shooter left hand folders dont work so well unless you are just folding for storage.

If you look at all the European guns (Sig, Uzi, Galil, AK, ect) they fold to the right hand side for early deployment.

It would be interesting to see what happens if you tried to fire a round with the stock folded. :D

Looks like a good way to conceal carry an AR, though. :s0155:

It disables the weapon; worst feature :(. At least they engraved "Do Not Fire" on the end of the tube.

All I am asking is that it doesn't interfere with operation when it is open/engaged. That the AR would cycle normally without fail. Just as a storage option only. To pull an SBR out of a small pack, flip the stock open, crank on a suppressor; would really start a range session right.

There is no detailed installation PDF or video on their site so I emailed them to ask if one comes with it. Looks simple, but want to be sure. The biggest risk I could see is if a shooting buddy picked it up at the range/woods and fired it open. That would suck. Fortunately, nothing comes out to hurt/kill you if you do make that mistake. For just me, I wouldn't worry about it because I do a lot of 'thinking' before I place my finger on the trigger and the chance of me firing it open would be zero.

Stomper - yes it should be $50, but they are the only company that makes one that I know of, so if you want one bend over. Weapon accessories are often overpriced; Surefire, etc, you name it.

WakeJoe, there is a retainer that engages in the open position.

Looks like there is a pending credible review to be posted at Gear Scout from Stickman.

Folding Stick.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

DSC03983.jpg

I have a Law Tactical Folding AR stock on my 300blk and I love it.
I have a 12" Noveske barrel, XM177 style Flash Hider, YHM TJ hand guard, OPS-4 side charging upper and Troy stock on it.
I just need a can and it will be done

Very nice Zxtaz. At the risk of sounding like a noob, I've never seen an AR with side charging handles like that. Will investigate, looks sweet.

I installed a LT folder myself and like it, seems like a solid setup. That above video that I posted -- geezus - why do dealers do video like that - no explanatory audio, at 2x speed to boot. Not too bright. Luckily, there are just a few parts so it is pretty much common sense and easy.

Burt
I it's a LAR OPS-4 side charging upper I fully intend to put a can on it and I don't like the gases blown through the charging handle.
The next one I build will be with the American Spirit Arms Side Charging upper. So if I were you I would look there first
I'd love to see pix of your AR with the LT Folder on it

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads