JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BEE2E870-D686-4969-9A3D-53A850DC7191.jpeg
Here is the vote by county. No wonder County sheriffs are pushing back in support of their constituents

^^And if you look at some of those...like Clallam & Spokane counties, the margin of 'victory' was less than 1%:rolleyes:

Not to re-hash, but yeah...as we all know...King/Pierce/Sno county pretty much pushed this through.

Now, hopefully the lawsuit will rightfully overturn it, and perhaps some sort of additional legal action to recover some of the expenditures needed to fight something so blatantly non-compliant with the initiative process (not to mention 2A rights).

Boss

I don't get where some of those counties includes massive military instalations, were still voting in favor of 1639. I know not every service member is pro gun but most are pro constitution.

I wonder if Colorado House Majority Leader Alec Garnett or Sheriff Tony Spurlock will have/feel any remorse because a legally owned weapon that was 'confiscated' prevented anyone/someone from defending themselves or loved ones that results in a death?

IF the following is true, "In a statement, Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser said he is "confident that when and if the time comes, all law enforcement officials will follow the rule of law."", then we should be glad those sheriffs are following the law but not violating citizens constitutional rights.

I applaud the Sheriffs in Co. & Wa. that have stood up in support of Constitutional rights over what can only be labeled as tyranny. It's time to send out some thank you letters to some Co. sheriffs.
If I ever win a huge lottery, I'm hiring a bunch of bloodthirsty lawyers to start fighting this BS in the courts.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews