JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear the sheriff's that have spoken out against 1639 are getting slammed with Emails from Anti's demanding they enforce.

If you haven't all ready, you might consider sending a quick Email to let them know we support them and appreciate them speaking out against 1639. It's the least we can do after they stuck their necks out. If it would be helpful I can post some of the Email addresses?

I hear the sheriff's that have spoken out against 1639 are getting slammed with Emails from Anti's demanding they enforce.

If you haven't all ready, you might consider sending a quick Email to let them know we support them and appreciate them speaking out against 1639. It's the least we can do after they stuck their necks out. If it would be helpful I can post some of the Email addresses?
If you live in their county and are able bodied you might also volunteer to help out if they ever need people. Do you have email addresses for these sheriffs?

Those sheriffs should reply they'll get right on it after they shut down the head shops and stop by the ICE office

When the guard was called out in LA, which were more or less locals. I never heard of confiscation even though many people brought their guns out. In Katrina which had guard units from all over they we more likely to confiscate.

I would hope local guard units would stand down or ignore unlawful orders. Vernonia and PDX would probably get different treatment. One begging for help and the other begging to be left alone.

Ok here they are. I found these on the county websites, so I assume They will get the emails where they need to go (I did get a response).

Yakima - Sheriff Udell [email protected]
Kittitas - Sheriff Dana [email protected]
Grant - Sheriff Jones [email protected]
Chelan - Sheriff Burnett [email protected]
Benton - Sheriff Hatcher [email protected]
Franklin - Sheriff Raymond [email protected]
Adams - Sheriff Wagner [email protected]
Spokane - sheriff Knezovich ?
mason - Sheriff Salisbury [email protected]
okanogan - Sheriff Hawley [email protected]
Stevens - Sheriff Manke ?
Klickitat - Sheriff Songer ?
Wahkiakum - sheriff Howie [email protected]
Pacific - Sherrif Souvenir ?
Lincoln - Sheriff Magers ?

If anyone has any more post em up.

Last Edited:

I think you should take Whatcom off the list: Sheriff Elfo comments on gun control law

A number of sheriffs and police chiefs in Washington have announced they won't enforce the gun initiative that passed last November because they believe it's unconstitutional.

But Whatcom County Sheriff Bill Elfo says that's not his call to make.

"In our system of government, it's very, very clear that courts interpret the law and determine constitutionality of the law," he says.

I think you should take Whatcom off the list: Sheriff Elfo comments on gun control law
Isn't Bellingham the city that got sued when an plain clothes officer pulled a gun on a man who was legally open carrying in a Bellingham park? As I recall, the Bellingham PD destroyed the evidence of the interrogation where the man pretty much owned the police department and , knowing the laws better than the cops did. As well, when he was ready to take them to court and the Bellingham PD was looking at a lawsuit, not to mention potential criminal charges against the officer, they managed to settle out of court and he was awarded some financial reparations and also demanded as part of the resolution that the Bellingham PD write out a legal agreement that would instruct training of officers about how to enforce gun laws in Washington state. The missing interrogation video was pretty clumsy,as if a jury realy will believe a police department mysteriously lost such an important video :rolleyes:

How did I learn about this? I actually talked to this guy and he is one of the organizers of the Libertarian party in Whatcom County. I actually met him open carrying at a Libertarian party rally in downtown Bellingham when I lived there. Thanks to him, people can now open carry in Whatcom County without plain clothes cops pulling a gun on them. As if you really know the guy in plain clothes pulling a gun on you is a cop.

Anyway, my feelings are if a new law was passed to round up all the Jews or Black people and put them into forced work camps, the same Sheriff would be defending such legislation, saying it is up to the courts to decide.

The 2nd Amendment was designed to deal with tyrannical leaders who wish to abolish the Constitution, so it is no mystery that tyrannical leaders and their henchman would support measures that empower the government at the expense of the "peasantry".

If the sheriffs refuse to enforce the gun confiscation/forced registration cannot the Governor call in the National Guard to essential declare de facto martial law if he feels there is some sort of "state of emergency".

I honestly think you'd be hard pressed to get most NG members to do this sort of thing. I was NG after I got off active duty, I would have laughed my bubblegum off at any attempt to call me up for something like that

I wrote my letter to the respective LEO's ...here it is..

I've read, as I'm sure each of you have, the 'letter' from the state ag ferguson. Interestingly enough, he's 100% correct in his last paragraph... The rest of his letter is just political posturing so he can make a run for governor in my opinion.

Per fergusons letter; and I QUOTE..
"Under Article 1, Section 1 of the Washington State Constitution, "All political power is inherent in the
people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to
protect and maintain individual rights." As public officers, our duty is to abide by the will of the people
we serve, and implement and enforce the laws they adopt. I encourage you to do so.
Sincerely,

BOB FERGUSON
Attorney General
RWF/jlg"

Sounds/reads like ferguson wants each of you to support the decision (s) by YOUR voters doesn't it?

Huge thank you to each & every one of you that has the where-with-all to speak out against tyranny & illegal actions by others. I'd back each & everyone of you if you were in my voting district. One of you are & I did vote for you..thank god!

Even though the media isn't/won't report it, there are thousands of voters/citizens that support you and your decisions.Trust me when I tell you you're not alone on your decisions. The media will report otherwise & chastise you but just ignore the lies. Jane/John Doe voters support you.

Sign here....................:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dan

Yakima - Sheriff Udell [email protected]
Kittitas - Sheriff Dana [email protected]
Grant - Sheriff Jones [email protected]
Chelan - Sheriff Burnett [email protected]
Benton - Sheriff Hatcher [email protected]
Franklin - Sheriff Raymond [email protected]
Adams - Sheriff Wagner [email protected]
Spokane - sheriff Knezovich ?
mason - Sheriff Salisbury [email protected]
okanogan - Sheriff Hawley [email protected]
Stevens - Sheriff Manke ?
Klickitat - Sheriff Songer ?
Wahkiakum - sheriff Howie [email protected]
Pacific - Sherrif Souvenir ?
Lincoln - Sheriff Magers ?

If anyone has any more post em up.

5A291856-163B-4E2E-9A3E-2C9023D7E631.jpeg
Translation:
We pack the legislatures & courts in key places, then pass blatantly unconstitutional legislation. We also shop judicial jurisdictions for sympathetic judges & file lawsuits to impose our will upon the unwashed mass of peons.

E3651C3B-A445-4469-B902-978443839586.jpeg
Translation:
We operate with infused money from wealthy donors, lobby (buy) politicians and get unconstitutional legislation passed. We then either bleed any opposition dry by tying them up in prolonged legal battles in court, or prevent opposition altogether by declaring they have no
Standing, or because of the upfront costs and time involved. Additionally, only progressives are allowed to openly flout any laws (aka "prosecutorial discretion") that they disagree with.

51D5A365-B363-4917-811A-846A0E9D16DC.jpeg
Translation:
We can "falsely promote" that there's a "gun violence" problem, and lay the groundwork for onerous unconstitutional legislation that will for e people to prove their innocence, rather than require the State prove their guilt. We mock the idea that "someone is coming for your guns" (California... cough, cough), and not being a registered Democrat will eventually be grounds to confiscate someone's guns under these red flag laws.

Tell me I'm not translating all this properly... go on, tell me! o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top