JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Californian/latino train engineer tries to ram USNS 'Mercy' in dock..

Uh, riiiiiiiiiiiight.

He says that the gigantic hospital ship is part of a conspiracy...sigh.

1585827556906.png
"Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack," according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Central District of California. "While admitting to intentionally derailing and crashing the train, he said he knew it would bring media attention and 'people could see for themselves,' referring to the Mercy."

Well, I guess there is only one possible response to this - banning of all trains over ten cars. Seems that Mrs Moreno has started a go-fund-me to help her poor deluded husband fight his corner...oh, wait, he's already admitted the crime of train-wrecking. Add the urban terrorism charge to that and he's looking at spending the rest of his life watching trains on Youtube.

However, I'd just like to say, from furriner's perspective, that's it's really heartening to see that the Golden Gate State can still produce wackos of such cosmic ineptitude.

Last Edited:
I can just imagine the longgggg line of "sane" people wanting his job.

BTW.....did his employer even consider his sanity at ANY time? Rrrright…... We gun owners must prove our fitness to buy guns but practically anyone can drive a train.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....perhaps some would have been happier if he mentioned "SKYNET" during his confession?

Last Edited:
Well, I guess there is only one possible response to this - banning of all trains over ten cars. Seems that Mrs Moreno has started a go-fund-me to help her poor deluded husband fight his corner...oh, wait, he's already admitted the crime of train-wrecking. Add the urban terrorism charge to that and he's looking at spending the rest of his life watching trains on Youtube.

However, I'd just like to say, from furriner's perspective, that's it's really heartening to see that the Golden Gate State can still produce wackos of such cosmic ineptitude.

Ha.... he'll probably get elected to mayor of LA, or the California governorship. :rolleyes:

I can just imagine the longgggg line of "sane" people wanting his job.

BTW.....did his employer even consider his sanity at ANY time? Rrrright…... We gun owners must prove our fitness to buy guns but practically anyone can drive a train.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....perhaps some would have been happier if he mentioned "SKYNET" during his confession?
He's not "crazy", he's an America-hating TERRORIST!:mad: Hope he gets to meet bubba.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top