JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I read this:
"... he was suspicious of the Mercy's intentions and thought it was actually part of a government takeover, the complaint said."

I immediately thought he would be branded a guv'mint-hating, paranoid Trump supporter... foil hats, black helicopters, and all that.

How 90s of me. This is the Age of Orange and the truly violent wackos are on the other side now.

Gotta learn to keep up with the times, I do.

Image taken by MC3M Clay Whaley -

1586107067273.png

Yup, there she is, a thousand feet long proof positive of the US Government's efforts to inflict health and curative medical treatment and on hurt people in times of trouble.

The 'evilness' is just hanging around that thing like a miasma of doom and gloom, right? [Sarcasm off]

Please tell me that there is about this stupid person, Moreno, that gives him cause to believe the people in his head who tell him this stuff?

Image taken by MC3M Clay Whaley -

View attachment 680005

Yup, there she is, a thousand feet long proof positive of the US Government's efforts to inflict health and curative medical treatment and on hurt people in times of trouble.
Obviously just listening to the wrong channel in his head! Makes me feel more normal!
The 'evilness' is just hanging around that thing like a miasma of doom and gloom, right? [Sarcasm off]

Please tell me that there is about this stupid person, Moreno, that gives him cause to believe the people in his head who tell him this stuff?

Obviously listening to the wrong channel in his head! Makes me feel much more 'normal'.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top