JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Want....

Alien pistol - Laugo Arms Czechoslovakia

Anyone had a chance to play with one?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.recoilweb.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F02%2FAlien.02.jpg

Intriguing new design.

The upside down hammer thingy is super trippy to watch work.

No hands on, I'm not even sure if they have hit the market yet.

Seems innovative, interesting, and unfortunately ugly in a sci-fi kind of way.
I like that it is not plastic.

Love sci-fi guns looking guns but am also skeptical of a lot of the innovation that's touted when someone invents the "new thing". Don't get me wrong I love that companies try to innovate sometimes the hype doesn't work out (Kriss Vector, Hudson H9, Chiappa rhino etc).

But I'm trying to remain optimistic, I think this one could measure up to some of the stated improvements.

I think they are very interesting. My HK P7 has a fixed barrel and is amazingly accurate for a small pistol. My initial thoughts were first, it reminds me of the M11-Merc (google that piece of history) and second, if it had a good trigger, it would make a great competitor to high end, high capacity, custom 1911's at a fraction of the price, and then Jeddia said the price was 4-5k. (insert slide whistle sound effect BLOOOOooop). Now, not so interesting. I suppose it will go on the Christmas list with the BRNO field pistol at 8K.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top