JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Haven't seen this in the news yet but have been hearing from disabled vets that the VA is reneging on total disability classifications. Medical benefits and social security is being pulled from some vets until they are re-evaluated. So far this is only anecdotal but I'm hearing it from multiple, independent sources, and there is no reason to doubt them.

We know a young woman that was in Baghdad at the mess hall in the green zone when it was hit with a mortar attack. She has significant thigh and back injury as well as suffering from PTSD. Hate to see our country doing this to vets.

Yes, yes, and yes. It's true. A good friend of mine had his V.A. disability pulled just last month. If your not up on how it works it will take another 5 or 10 or 20 years before he or anyone else gets them back, if they do at ALL. This saves money so they can piss it away somewhere else. Obamacare comes to mind. I wish they would just cut us all loose to use regular health care.......something like Medicare/Medicaid. I'm sick of incompetent doctors, poor quality of treatment, mistakes, and endless waiting. All of which are the rule rather than the mistake with the V.A.

Clambo

Mine is 100% service connected and non reviewable. Personally, I love the way they treat me. Its the Admins who suck, not the medical staff.

Same here, no complents about Medford VA. Some times appointments are several months out, depending what is going on. Eye glasses, 3 months wait. Catarack surgery, 9 months on one eye, 6 month on other eye. Other then that no complaints.

Everybody and anybody involved in management/ decisions that deal with the VA should be sent to Afghanistan with i hate muhammad tattooed on their forhead.

They are the worst kind of scum.
They make bernie madoff look like mother teresa

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top