JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are such an ignorant, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, double-wide living putz.

Wow, what a constructive comment to post to the discussion. Were you looking in the mirror when you wrote it? Seriously, name calling and insults have no place in a constructive discussion unless you intend to degrade the conversation to one that would be had by third graders.

You are such an ignorant, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, double-wide living putz.

Saul Alinsky would be proud.............

"...the fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.

...The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."

With doctor sign at a Tea Party protest:

Obama as witch doctor: Racist or satirical? - CNN.com

Tea Party activist circulating same witchdoctor image in email:

Conservative Activist Forwards Racist Pic Showing Obama As Witch Doctor | TPMMuckraker

Collection of Tea Party signs, including the N word, monkey references and comparing Obama to a dog, amongst the usual Muslim/Kenyan/Antichrist/Hitler BS.

YouTube - ‪TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism‬‎

8ball, thanks for the links. I have already seen most of those. I have followed politics in our Country for 20 something years and it looks like the same stuff, only the name of the President has changed.

I should have been more specific in my OP. Can someone please post a link to the audio of a Tea Party supporter calling any member of Congress a N*****, or any other derogatory name?

Thanks again, Lefty.

"Originally Posted by CEF1959
You are such an ignorant, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, double-wide living putz."

Typical liberal progressive hate speech, what else can you expect?When someone else talks like that they have sinned against the libs but when a lib talks like that he is God himself. Understand liberal thinking that they are God and they know best while the rest of you are "ignorant, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, double-wide living putz".

That is why you can't trust them with our gun rights. Add to this they own the media and the schools and you will soon understand why we always have to fight to keep our gun rights. The media elite and the ruling class is how they see themselves. Time for a real change.

jj

The main theme of this thread seems to be that White Racism does not exist, and Blacks do not experience White Racism unless self-hating "Liberals" preach it to them. And then "they" want to take your guns after Blacks become racist killers due to Liberal propaganda.

What incredible arrogance to assume that Blacks cannot sort out their own experiences! What preposterous racism to claim that racism does not exist! What ridiculous smugness to feel that Blacks only have Black Racism because they are "preached" to by "Liberals."

And most here think there is thus a movement of Liberals and Blacks to take away citizens' gun rights? Believe me, African Americans will be the LAST people to give up their guns! And not only because of their patriotism, but because the know very well that their survival depends on it. I spent much of my life living and working side-by-side with good and decent African Americans, and they ALL valued their Second Amendment rights and freedoms and would NEVER surrender them to White Racists or to Liberals!

Now, as for the Tea Party not being racist, how is it that it tolerates racist caricature posters in its demonstrations? Why is there not more than one-in-a-thousand black faces in the crowd? If you can find a demonstration with that many. A racist is the last person to think of himself as racist. Wake up, you marklar marklar marklar marklar marklar.......................elsullo :angry:

The main theme of this thread seems to be that White Racism does not exist, and Blacks do not experience White Racism unless self-hating "Liberals" preach it to them. And then "they" want to take your guns after Blacks become racist killers due to Liberal propaganda.

What incredible arrogance to assume that Blacks cannot sort out their own experiences! What preposterous racism to claim that racism does not exist! What ridiculous smugness to feel that Blacks only have Black Racism because they are "preached" to by "Liberals."

And most here think there is thus a movement of Liberals and Blacks to take away citizens' gun rights? Believe me, African Americans will be the LAST people to give up their guns! And not only because of their patriotism, but because the know very well that their survival depends on it. I spent much of my life living and working side-by-side with good and decent African Americans, and they ALL valued their Second Amendment rights and freedoms and would NEVER surrender them to White Racists or to Liberals!

Now, as for the Tea Party not being racist, how is it that it tolerates racist caricature posters in its demonstrations? Why is there not more than one-in-a-thousand black faces in the crowd? If you can find a demonstration with that many. A racist is the last person to think of himself as racist. Wake up, you marklar marklar marklar marklar marklar.......................elsullo :angry:

You totally missed the boat on your assessment of this thread. Clearly the main theme of this thread is that racism is not just the domain of whitey! And clearly the black shooter was racist against whites!

You totally missed the boat on your assessment of this thread. Clearly the main theme of this thread is that racism is not just the domain of whitey! And clearly the black shooter was racist against whites!

I actually think white against black racism is at a historically low rate, but is rising fast when white Americans hear the racist rants of blacks (You gotta kill the crackers! and you gotta kill they babies!"), and of reparations, and now the Pigford v. Glickman case, of black fraud in the amount of $1.25 Billion, arraigned and rammed through by the most famous black politician in American history. Institutionalized fraud based on black racism.

That one alone should turn things around if Americans had the common sense they had 50 years ago.

Add to that the the totally insane attempt to call the Tea Party, which is the last, best hope for an American economic recovery, to call us racists I say, that takes the case and pretty well proves who are really the racists among us. Elsullo, you saw a poster or two watching some libtard news outlet and that proved :)bluelaugh:) Tea Party racism, hmm? How come (Unless you are saying I'm lying) I who have actually attended Tea Party Rallies have never seen or heard the slightest evidence of racism if we are all racists? How come I (Who must be a racist by your "logic") would have voted with trembling hands for Allen Keyes, or even Condoleeza Rice if she had run?

Do you allow that maybe, just maybe, we are scared to death of the rapid growth of government, of wild and wasteful spending, of a new political ideology we label as Marxism that is clearly aimed at destroying our American way of life that many of us love with all our hearts?

Is it at all possible that it's the wrong ideas we hate, and not the color of Mr.Obama's skin? How does racism fit our utter disgust of our congress and senate? I believe most of those folks are white.

And if, as I say, it's the evil ideology that we want to eliminate, and you are deliberately misrepresenting us, the next question for you sir is why?

You did not read my post carefully---I deliberately wrote about Black Racism, pointing out that its source was their EXPERIENCE, not "Liberal preaching."

That shooter had spoken in the past to his family about his personal experiences of racial harrassment in his workplace, but why bother to make any formal complaint, which would likely go nowhere? The management there still claims that there was no racism in the workplace that they ever knew of! I can see how he might become bitter enough to steal from his employers.

And we will never know how deeply the shooter felt Black Racism when he finally flipped-out and selectively killed some of his co-workers---since HE WAS THE ONLY BLACK PERSON EMPLOYED THERE to choose to shoot!................................elsullo :cool:

You did not read my post carefully---I deliberately wrote about Black Racism, pointing out that its source was their EXPERIENCE, not "Liberal preaching."

That shooter had spoken in the past to his family about his personal experiences of racial harrassment in his workplace, but why bother to make any formal complaint, which would likely go nowhere? The management there still claims that there was no racism in the workplace that they ever knew of! I can see how he might become bitter enough to steal from his employers.

And we will never know how deeply the shooter felt Black Racism when he finally flipped-out and selectively killed some of his co-workers---since HE WAS THE ONLY BLACK PERSON EMPLOYED THERE to choose to shoot!................................elsullo :cool:

Sooo.... if you feel that your employer is not treating you in the manner you feel that they should be and you think your co workers are treating you unjustly, its OK to steal and kill. It is truly sad that someone could be so self involved as to justify this guys actions as acceptable cause he wasnt being treated as he thought he should. I say if the "African Americans" dont like the way they are treated I for one would gladly make "reparations", with a one way boat ticket back to the homeland/motherland, then see how their outspoken opinions go over. Until they decide what we should call them is "Americans", there will be a division in the races.

As for marklar????? not sure what thats all about other than too much boobtube.

Guy murdered 8 people and you try to justifie his actions. Of course he was a racist and killed to prove it but that's seems to be allright with you. I guess when my first post pointed out how media is pushing racism you must have been one of the people who believe the media.

You condone the killing of inocents, that's all I need to know about you.You made the ignore list.

jj

but why bother to make any formal complaint, which would likely go nowhere? The management there still claims that there was no racism in the workplace that they ever knew of! I can see how he might become bitter enough to steal from his employers.

He chose to steal because he was a low life thief! There is no cause and effect to justify it, your bleeding heart excuse makes me want to hurl!

Where did you get that crap? You just pulled that out of thin air, the guy was not the only black guy working there.

Your attempt to give this guy an out is sickening, it's typical of the victim society in general where we need take no responsibility for our own actions so long as there is someone to blame our own irresponsibility on.

Omar Thornton is scum! He is worse than any of the people he blamed his problems on.

So by your example the children of the dead white people should go out and start indiscriminately killing black people because of what a black guy did to their white parent? Can you see the fail in that? :huh:

Good point Trismn. Should all of us right or left start, shooting up the place because of office politics? I know I have lost out on a promotion because I didn't see eye to eye with the boss politically.

These comments just the kind of divisive, partisan nonsense that serves TPTB above all others. Do any of you flaming knuckleheads really believe that your candidate will "clean things up in Washington?"

Ain't gonna happen.

Teabaggers or Rainbow Coalition, it's all just grist for the mill. Y'all are nothing but political cannon fodder.

Like Chomsky said, "If voting could change anything, it would be illegal."

Divide and conquer - It's a tried-and-true tactic. While we're arguing candidates, the lobbyists are vacuuming up the last of the money that the Fed will ever print.

I say let's come up with an alternative - a cooperative approach - that looks beyond our religious, political, and social differences. We DO have a common goal: survival.

We DO have a common goal: survival.

My goal is considerably higher than merely surviving, I want my country back.

I'd like to see political correctness drummed out of existence, and the moral culture my grandparents had return.

I'd like to see racism by people of any color eradicated, and see all Americans grateful to have been born here instead of Sweden, or Nigeria, or Mexico.

I'd like to see schools teaching the pledge of allegiance with "Under God" in it, and the children learning about the founding fathers, not with a magnifying glass on real or imagined faults but given the honor their memories deserve.

I'd like to see the president of the United States stand up in the U.N. and tell them he is proud of the country he loves, right before he tells them they will all have to go home and find a way to fund their own economies with the fruit of their own labor instead of that of American taxpayers.

"Having seen the end result of America trying to help the world we see now that we have been used, then abused, by every third world dictator on earth. If you want a "United Nations" you will have to set it up somewhere else."

I know it's not going to happen, but that doesn't excuse me of the responsibility to try.

Wow chemist, you are really out there. Please tell me you are high on bad drugs and not really a communist! I haven't talked to anybody in over ten years that would admit they were a communist! You must be joking!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top