JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Tan HK Style Saiga is one I was repairing. Needed a new trigger group, new grip, and the gas block gone over (gas ports properly sized and the block hole opened up)

The snow saiga one was built from scratch.

Snow Saiga Build List (iphone pics for now, will have some better ones soon)

Trigger Guard: <broken link removed>
Trigger Group: <broken link removed> (ground and polished)
Mag Release: <broken link removed>
Bolt/Carrier: Ground and Polished
Grip: <broken link removed>
Stock: <broken link removed>
Folding Mechanism: <broken link removed>
Pignose Adapter:<broken link removed>
Adapter Block: <broken link removed>
Gas Block: Ground out/ports properly sized
Gas Plug: <broken link removed>
Muzzle Attachment: <broken link removed>
Barrel Nut: <broken link removed>
Rail System: <broken link removed>
Paint Job: Duracoat modified Flecktarn Camo to look like snow camo. Done by Guncoat NW ( <broken link removed> )

<broken link removed>

919c9972.jpg

8caffd0c.jpg

Ah. I like the folder. I've never researched the folding option though. How hard is it? My S12 is currently an AK-74 clone, but I could consider turning it into an AK-100 series clone if it isn't too difficult.

Keith

Ah. I like the folder. I've never researched the folding option though. How hard is it? My S12 is currently an AK-74 clone, but I could consider turning it into an AK-100 series clone if it isn't too difficult.

Keith

As long as you have the plate on the rear of your receiver that accepts ace style stocks, it's a simple bolt on for the folder. If you need to add the plate, it's a little more work since you have to remove the rear tang and fit the adapter block.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top