JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never had that happen yet. I put the ID/ARtag and red shotgun range key on a lanyard and sling it around so it can be seen from their truck. No one has ever bugged me. You might look like a criminal LOL - j/k.

You guys need to come down to the Jackson County Sports Park out of Medford. $25 a year or $5 a day. 4 ranges for shotgun, pistol, rifle...100/200 yd rifle range... All benches under cover and on concrete. Pay by putting your money in an envelope at the entrance and tearing off a matching # flap and putting it on your dash. Drive along to where you want to shoot and park right up at the benches.

It's kind of self-regulating but there is someone around to check cars for payment and answer questions, or sell you a year's usage.

Guess what? Everyone behaves and gets along and will tell someone not to sweep.

target2.jpg

There's a fairly large range in Ephrata WA that I was a member at for a while, and now that I'm back home I shoot up in Clatskanie, which is quite small. Both are for the most part self regulating and there have been no instances of anyone getting accidentally shot that I've ever heard of. Expect people to behave responsibly and they will. The ones that won't get corrected real quick.

Keith

...The ones that won't get corrected real quick.
Keith

Tell me about it. No one wants to get shot, and when a half dozen guys start correcting someone, the offender (usually a newb) will straighten up really fast. No hard feelings.

I have never run into a jerk out there. It's just nice guys who like to shoot and have something in common. The last time I was there, there were two young men freshly back from Afghan. They were super nice, and actually showed me something about my AR I didn't know.

Thanks again for your service, guys. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads