JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Back between Christmas and New Years I stumbled upon a MKE/Zenith Z43-P stranded and alone on a wall of AR platform rifles. I wasn't looking for one particularly, but since Zenith is for the time being no longer importing these from Turkey and since I already had another MKE at home, I decided it should come home.

p15061924966795570.JPG.jpg

For those that don't know, MKE manufactures HK licensed rifles for the Turkish military and commercial sale. The Z43 is their copy of the HK 93/33. My other MKE firearm is a Z5-RS which is their copy of the MP-5. Zenith imports these firearms as pistols with the intent that the end user will later SBR them.

I e-filed a Form 1 on 12/31 and received approval on 1/30. Thank you e-file!

20200213_155143.jpg

20200213_154305.jpg

One thing that is unusual about the MKE imports is that they are manufactured on the same assembly line as the select fire versions. It is only later that features are added or removed to render them semi auto.

Inside the receiver, a small block is welded on to prevent a full auto carrier from being installed. The carrier itself has material machined off to allow it to fit past the block that would normally trip the sear.

View attachment 659730

20200213_163000.jpg

On the back of the magazine well is another welded block that prevents a FA trigger pack from being installed.

20200213_162355.jpg

E

What $$$ do these usually go for? Would love to get my hands on another HK Type Mod 53/33!

I paid $1500........used......and I felt that was a deal. They just don't turn up very often. It looked nearly new and had a box of surplus stocks with it.

Side note......

My close friend here in V town has this now. Took it out last week!

20191223_155031.jpg

I paid $1500........used......and I felt that was a deal. They just don't turn up very often. It looked nearly new and had a box of surplus stocks with it.

Side note......

My close friend here in V town has this now. Took it out last week!

View attachment 659753
Awe, any Super Cub gets my emediate attention, best damn bush plane EVER!
Looks like an American Legend Super Cub, or a very nicely restored original with ALL the tasty mods!

Holy mackrel!!!!!!! Apparently I was fortunate to pay what I did. I knew that there was a supply/demand matrix involved with these but damn!

I saw two on Gunbroker sell for $1950 last month and then today I saw this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top