JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Liking the California number.

Shatter the myth
LOL
Look at the stats for Illinois and Indiana -- the he11 the Chitcago gangs are getting their guns from the Hoosier state next door.
Illinois (8,036,858)
Indiana (1,698,198)
Illinois is the highest in the Union. The next highest, Kentucky at 3.47M, isn't even half of what IL buys. What do they put on their corn flakes there?

Illinois bought way more guns thsn even Texas? Must be a typo
These numbers will be artificially low in free states, you know like Washington used to be just a few years ago. A perfectly legal sale of 1 person's private property to another citizen would have no way of entering these statistics prior to I-594 nonsense. I was amused by how low the numbers were for Alaska, that state literally has more guns than people.

Liking the California number.

Shatter the myth

LOL
Look at the stats for Illinois and Indiana -- the he11 the Chitcago gangs are getting their guns from the Hoosier state next door.

Illinois is the highest in the Union. The next highest, Kentucky at 3.47M, isn't even half of what IL buys. What do they put on their corn flakes there?
Don't you have to do a background check to buy ammunition in California? I wonder if that might affect the numbers.

LOL

IIRC Illinois does a check when you buy a gun, and again when you pick it up after the waiting period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top