JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

I wonder how long it will take Droolin' Joe to denounce this kind of action by the "Just An Idea."
This kind of crap will make them real unpopular with a lot of people most rikki-tik. They have gotten away with their
hilarious antics so far because they have been pulling them in the Blue Cesspools where the TPTB protect them.
They should watch what they wish for.

Me think Anti-panties needs to be treated the way terrorist groups should be treated, they're an imminent threat to the safety, security and sovereignty of the United States and should dealt with swiftly and accordingly.

But in two short months a democrat sympathizer will take over the oval office
:s0054:

IMHO....
It gettin' to be like......

ANTIFA is the armed wing of BLM.

Rrrrrright....
Like how Hezbollah is the armed (not an Army and with somewhat plausible deniability) to the ________ Government.

Aloha, Mark

He's " A self designated Antifa leader". Pretty sure that and a quarter won't even get you a cup of coffee. Dont give these clowns more press than they deserve.

BUT, But, but......

The Media loves to do their Fake News thing.
Madam_President.jpg
Read More Here: https://www.theguardian.com/media/g...-only-donald-trump-had-come-second-eh-hillary

Editor to the reporters and staff: "If it's a slow news day....then, go out and make something up."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Awesome tactical move buy concentrating your people into easily accessible areas with no cover and then threatening to shoot at people. I'm pretty sure that's how modern militaries plan to win battles. Textbook, akshually...

Methinks this will be over before the West Coast games even start.

1606328666269.png

Oh dear, and all this time the ANTIFA idiots thought all the grill guards on the good old boys pickups were for deer... :s0140:

Me think Anti-panties needs to be treated the way terrorist groups should be treated, they're an imminent threat to the safety, security and sovereignty of the United States and should dealt with swiftly and accordingly.

But in two short months a democrat sympathizer will take over the oval office
:s0054:

Voter Fraud should be considered treason and a hanging offense as well but I do not see that happening either.

Road blockades should come with aggressive and swift federal prosecution with a minimum of 5-10 years without any option of parol. Sadly the swamp needs these people as their armed mob to force their agenda into every city nation wide.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads