JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The joke that didn't leave ‘em laughing

White House correspondents may have shown more true color than humor Saturday night when comedian Jimmy Kimmel slipped in a joke about Operation Fast and Furious that may not get as many laughs as Tuesday's threatened May Day protest in Seattle.

<broken link removed>

"Even some of your fellow Democrats think you're a pushover Mr. President. They would like to see you stick to your guns &#8212; and if you don't have any guns, they would like to see you ask Eric Holder to get some for you."&#8212;Jimmy Kimmel at White House Correspondents' dinner

WOW! That is cutting, covered in truth! That is great!
M

Nice restored era double-breasted, pin-striped gangster suit! On the other hand, she needs a lesson in keeping her finger off the trigger. Perhaps if she actually learned to USE the instrument, she might not endanger people and actually enjoy it. But that would only bring a heavy dose of cognitive dissonance.

And that woman with the the red scarf thinking "damn, I want one of those"...

:banana::s0132::s0133:

BREAKING: House Oversight chair makes case for Holder contempt citation

The chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform has issued a 64-page memorandum outlining his case for a contempt citation against Attorney General Eric Holder that alleges the Department of Justice issued false denials, misdirected investigators, tried to intimidate witnesses and illegally withheld subpoenaed documents.

<broken link removed>

Senator Grassley is backing Issa's play on the Senate side:

Chuck Grassley | Eric Holder | Contempt of Congress | The Daily Caller
“The Attorney General is facing a real test of leadership here,” Grassley said in a statement. “He has a choice to make. He can force the department to come clean, or he can force a high-stakes political conflict between the legislative and executive branches. It’s past time to hold accountable those public officials responsible for our own government’s role in walking guns into the hands of criminals. The family of Agent Terry deserves more than what they’re getting from this administration.”

It's really too bad the Dem majority in the Senate has chosen partisanship over seeing that the law is upheld with regard to the DOJ fulfilling it's intended role within our government.
A little political will on the part of Harry Reid would go a long way in getting to the bottom of this lethal fiasco.

Gowdy on Holder contempt: ‘It did not have to come to this’

South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy – a member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform – said “It didn’t have to come to this,” after Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa released a memorandum to the committee outlining his case for issuing a Contempt of Congress citation against Attorney General Eric Holder…

<broken link removed>

Obama admin furious over proposed ATF restriction, threatens veto

The Obama administration is threatening to veto the House Appropriations bill, HR 5326 by Rep. Harold Rogers (R-KY) because, among other things, it would roadblock a multiple long gun sales reporting requirement in four southwest states for the embattled Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

<broken link removed>

Vetoing this bill would just remind voters of his F&F mess and anger gun owners in an election year. He must know that he can't win without the Independents yet that appears to be his plan.

I found a list of anti gun politicians who hold chl's themselves. Feinstien was on there.that told me all I needed to know about her.

Feinstein has had a carry permit for several years now - last I checked she is one of 7 who has a permit issued from San Francisco county - the total number of permits from SF has fluctuated over the last 15 -20 years ranging from 4 to 30. Oh - her husband has one of the larger private collections in CA - it wouldn't surprise me if that underfolder came from his collection for a photo op. If I recall correctly about 10 years ago feinstein's private security team got caught with NFA weapons (mini uzis) that were not declared/approved to be in the state. There was a short mention of it on the news one night and nothing was ever mentioned again. Most likely she pulled some strings and made the issue go away...

Obama back to town for more cash, no questions

Thursday’s fund-raising visit to Seattle for more campaign cash and no questions was wearing thin before Air Force One went wheels up in “the other Washington” and even self-professed Seattle liberals were sneering, which puts them in company with Pacific Northwest gun rights activists.

<broken link removed>

Yeah, if somebody who I had previously supported tried that on me, I'd tell 'em to Stick It too... does this mean we might see some of his core constituents exercise the Stay Home option this year?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews