Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Latest corruption news on Gunrunner

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Blitzkrieg, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

2. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

They Murdered Terry and covered it up; "You Bastards"

3. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

ATF says 68% Mexican crime guns come from U.S.; Grassley, NSSF challenge

The embattled Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told a group of reporters Thursday that 68 percent of the 99,691 guns for which Mexico has provided information came from the United States, an announcement that quickly triggered calls for tighter regulation from an anti-gun U.S. senator and gun prohibition groups.

ATF says 68% Mexican crime guns come from U.S.; Grassley, NSSF challenge - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

4. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

And we are supposed to believe the ATF? The same outfit that at first denied "Fast and Furious".

5. Blitzkrieg

And the same ones who kicked off the mass murders at Waco and Ruby Ridge? The same ATF that has been terrorizing gun owners for generations?

But let us be logical.. how will putting further restrictions on US gun owners stop illegal smuggling of guns into Mexico? It's already illegal !!

6. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

What about the proof about the ATF running amok? Before tightening gun laws, how about cleaning house first lady? Feinstien never misses an opportunity to bash guns and responsible, law-abiding gun owners. These people will never stop. And this, after F&F. The nerve!

Remember this fiasco?

Oh yeah, libs, don't forget to vote for the democrats again. They really care about your gun rights. :banghead:

7. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

And still does!!

8. Buddhalux

Buddhalux Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

Don't bother asking them how the number droppped from 90% of all guns to 68% now....

9. Karma

Karma the woods in Oregon Active Member

I found a list of anti gun politicians who hold chl's themselves. Feinstien was on there.that told me all I needed to know about her.

10. James 61

James 61 Clark Co Washington Member

Would you please post a link to the list you found. I would like to see list.

11. Blitzkrieg

Do like I say, not like I do.. typical anti gunner hypocrisy. These people see themselves as our overlords and we are the peasants

12. Marz

Marz PDX Member

Check out that brunette lady in the background looking at the gun....What a look.

13. Blitzkrieg

She is a typical San Francisco feminist liberal

14. errackeleo

errackeleo None Member

She represents everything that I hate about California. How are those restriction working out in the "golden state"? Letting more inmates out early to save money I see. Thanks for making my family back home safer!

15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

And Feinstein with her booger hook on the trigger!! I'd revoke her CCL for that unsafe display!

16. Blitzkrieg

My lady and I were activists fighting the Cali semi auto ban but after it passed with little grass roots opposition (we did do vehement protests on the state capitol grounds and I have pics to prove it) it became apparent that Cali was a write off we left for WA State

17. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

And the dude standing behind her is thinking, "Wonder if Diane will sell me that cool rifle?" LOL

18. Dave Workman

The joke that didn’t leave ‘em laughing

White House correspondents may have shown more true color than humor Saturday night when comedian Jimmy Kimmel slipped in a joke about Operation Fast and Furious that may not get as many laughs as Tuesday’s threatened May Day protest in Seattle.

The joke that didn

rufus and (deleted member) like this.
  19. pdx lefty

pdx lefty portland Active Member

That went down right around the time i got married, and was the final straw in my decision to leave. Though i miss the weather sometimes, i never looked back!

If there was a website called, SCFA, and the SHTF, bug in/bug out question comes up? The answer is simple, (Bug in=suicide, bug out=suicide X2 faster. If the S hits the F here, we're toast)

Lefty.

20. Dave Workman