JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ATF says 68% Mexican crime guns come from U.S.; Grassley, NSSF challenge

The embattled Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told a group of reporters Thursday that 68 percent of the 99,691 guns for which Mexico has provided information came from the United States, an announcement that quickly triggered calls for tighter regulation from an anti-gun U.S. senator and gun prohibition groups.

<broken link removed>

And we are supposed to believe the ATF? The same outfit that at first denied "Fast and Furious".

And the same ones who kicked off the mass murders at Waco and Ruby Ridge? The same ATF that has been terrorizing gun owners for generations?

But let us be logical.. how will putting further restrictions on US gun owners stop illegal smuggling of guns into Mexico? It's already illegal !!

What about the proof about the ATF running amok? Before tightening gun laws, how about cleaning house first lady? Feinstien never misses an opportunity to bash guns and responsible, law-abiding gun owners. These people will never stop. And this, after F&F. The nerve!

Remember this fiasco?

Oh yeah, libs, don't forget to vote for the democrats again. They really care about your gun rights. :s0054:

Do like I say, not like I do.. typical anti gunner hypocrisy. These people see themselves as our overlords and we are the peasants

She represents everything that I hate about California. How are those restriction working out in the "golden state"? Letting more inmates out early to save money I see. Thanks for making my family back home safer!

She represents everything that I hate about California. How are those restriction working out in the "golden state"? Letting more inmates out early to save money I see. Thanks for making my family back home safer!

My lady and I were activists fighting the Cali semi auto ban but after it passed with little grass roots opposition (we did do vehement protests on the state capitol grounds and I have pics to prove it) it became apparent that Cali was a write off we left for WA State

The joke that didn’t leave ‘em laughing

White House correspondents may have shown more true color than humor Saturday night when comedian Jimmy Kimmel slipped in a joke about Operation Fast and Furious that may not get as many laughs as Tuesday’s threatened May Day protest in Seattle.

<broken link removed>

My lady and I were activists fighting the Cali semi auto ban but after it passed with little grass roots opposition (we did do vehement protests on the state capitol grounds and I have pics to prove it) it became apparent that Cali was a write off we left for WA State

That went down right around the time i got married, and was the final straw in my decision to leave. Though i miss the weather sometimes, i never looked back!

If there was a website called, SCFA, and the SHTF, bug in/bug out question comes up? The answer is simple, (Bug in=suicide, bug out=suicide X2 faster. If the S hits the F here, we're toast)

Lefty.

Fox News double-teams on Holder contempt citation

Monday night’s Fox News lineup included two hardball discussions about Operation Fast and Furious and what appears to be a looming move by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to issue a contempt citation to Attorney General Eric Holder

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads