JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cigars and No Regrets, thank you both for your responses.

No Regrets,

Every time I watch Live PD, the sheer number of dimwitted criminals shown with their bizarre, often self-righteous and obnoxious attitudes seem to display a "yes, I'm breaking the law, now go away and let me continue" prompts me to think Law Enforcement isn't paid nearly enough to compensate having to battle the many, many miscreants out there!

I appreciate your efforts to keep the world safer!!

No Regrets,

Every time I watch Live PD, the sheer number of dimwitted criminals shown with their bizarre, often self-righteous and obnoxious attitudes seem to display a "yes, I'm breaking the law, now go away and let me continue" prompts me to think Law Enforcement isn't paid nearly enough to compensate having to battle the many, many miscreants out there!

No Regerts is all business. I'm just here for comic relief.
Keep fighting the good fight in Texas (where my Chevy Tahoe was built), Manny. Don't let that great state turn blue.

When I lived in a much warmer climate year round in another state, my full sized Glocks were safe queens. I still carried my compact G23 most of the time because I felt much more comfortable with it than my G27 if the time ever came to use it lawfully. But I absolutely love my G20, G21, & G35. They were just too big to carry in that type of climate. Now that I now live up here in the beautiful Pacific NW, I have dusted off my big Glocks and have been happily carrying them.

No Regrets,

I really appreciate it. I can honestly say that the job can be tough and makes you a cynical person over time, but its and endless source of entertainment! I do my best not to take the bad parts personally. Its pretty satisfying when you wade through the crud and close a case.

IWB: CZ PCR (9mm) when t-shirt only, and that or CZ P-07 (.40) when I can wear a light flanel or overshirt. They both seem to do well with Speer GoldDots.

OWB: When I have a hoodie or heavier jacket out mowing, shoveling dirt/snow, etc. I usually have one of my full-size guns on me... Sig P226 (.40) with HSTs or a G22 / sometimes G21SF.

I usually go concealed if I leave the property. Even though many do not balk at open-carry here in Idaho, I don't want to advertise too much (2A Rally in the big city, notwithstanding :)).

I was watching a comedy show about women and their love for fall. The premise of the bit was as the cooler air moves in and the leaves change, women freak out because they can wear all their cute clothes and such.

I realized I'm kind of the same way...but instead of knee-high boots and scarves, I get to wear a bigger gun and an OWB holster! That, and I can wear pants that arent a size too big to accommodate an IWB holster.

I tend to run warm and generally don't start wearing a jacket until mid to late November. I usually stop wearing it by April 1. This requires me to carry IWB from April through November. I tend to carry either a full size gun (M&P or G17) or a mid-size gun (M&P 2.0 ot G19). I can hide those guns under a polo shirt or plaid shirt. As soon as it gets cool enough for me to wear a jacket, the IWB holster goes in the drawer and I go OWB and stick to the bigger gun. I'm 6'4 and have pretty narrow hips compared to my shoulders and chest, so a soft shell jacket drapes over quite a bit of stuff.

Do you guys do the same thing? Here is what I had under my jacket today...

View attachment 523541

I have no regerts about quitting chewing, but dang I miss putting in a dip and casting a line out (or shooting, or working on my truck, or studying a new piece of software, or...)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top