JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i am looking for a working (they cant pick up digital channels without a converter box which is fine but i need it functional with static) 15-20 inch color tv (no big console models.)
I would prefer a model with dials instead of buttons, and a cable connection in back (really old ones only have two screws to attach antenna wires and i need the tradition screw on cable connector.
thanks

FYI- they made the two-screw terminal to coaxial converter for them if that helps you broaden the net your casting. ;)
True and I have a switch specifically for my Atari 2600 (which is what I am hooking up to this) but I have found those switches to be so touchy that I prefer the direct connection if possible.:)

i am looking for a working (they cant pick up digital channels without a converter box which is fine but i need it functional with static) 15-20 inch color tv (no big console models.)
I would prefer a model with dials instead of buttons, and a cable connection in back (really old ones only have two screws to attach antenna wires and i need the tradition screw on cable connector.
thanks

Why are you looking for an old Tv???

Why are you looking for an old Tv???
I Collect old Atari systems & games and I am tired of fighting with my 4 kids to get TV time so I thought it would be fun to set up a desk that is just for the Atari, and since it is just for fun I want to use a period correct TV to go with it (the graphics for Atari actually also look better on old tube TV's as well.)
Its a much cheaper hobby then my other one of collecting guns;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top