Last week , east of Bend

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Pandaz3, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Pandaz3

Pandaz3
    Cornelius, Oregon
    NRA Lifetime Member Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

at the public range, the Warden and I fired my Ruger LC9, and S&W 637 (J Frame) and her Ruger LCR in .22 LR. We had a great, but very brief session. It was 19 degrees with a slight breeze and we just weren't dressed for it. about three reloads and we had enough. She wants me to find a place closer to Cornelius and warmer! She really like her LCR. I tried three brands of ammo in the LC9 ( American Eagle, PMC, and Remington Golden Sabre) all fed well and went bang. I actually hit the target with all of them I did okay with the J frame, but the LC9 treated me better. I'm just happy that I would test positive for a "Gunshot Residue Test"

2. bruzer

bruzer
    Grants Pass, OR

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad everything went bang like it should. 19 degrees is very cold. The older I get the less I am able to adjust to those cold temps.
    May God bless us all,
    Michael

bcdon and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner
    You'll Never Know

Too bad you aren't closer to the coast. It's been beautiful here. That said, it will probably rain horizontally tomorrow! :rollingeyes:

4. Gaucho Gringo

Gaucho Gringo
    Vancouver, WA

I also have seen it rain many times horizontally at the coast. The warmer temps(+50F) are not bad but when it happens at colder temp(35 F) it is a different story.