JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have that on Fox news now, police say 15 dead in Binghampton NY. shooting. Getting crazy out there, some guy shot up old folks home a few days ago. Hmmm, :confused: thought New York was a gun ban city?? and for sure a no carry city. Just another example of how these anti-gun laws do not work.

I have that on Fox news now, police say 15 dead in Binghampton NY. shooting. Getting crazy out there, some guy shot up old folks home a few days ago. Hmmm, :confused: thought New York was a gun ban city?? and for sure a no carry city. Just another example of how these anti-gun laws do not work.

New York city has its own restrictions. The whole state does not have the same restrictions.

Reportedly, the killer parked his car against the back door so nobody could escape, then he went in the front door.

Clearly, we need to ban all cars to prevent madmen using them to kill people!

I'm sorry, I really should not joke about this tragedy........................elsullo :(

My Dad's Family is From Upstate NY. I to school on LINY at Stony Brook.

NYC is pretty restrictive I am suprised that pictures of weapons are not illegal in New York City: Banned in NYC:
  • airguns, airsoft guns, blank guns,
  • blowguns & blowgun bolts/darts, slingshots,
  • crossbows & crossbow bolts/arrows, & long bows

( But you can own a Pre- 1899 firearm in the City and you can get around a lot of the laws with some C&R weapons. ) At least you could last time I checked.

This took place about 50-70 from Sing-Sing ( near Elmira NY) This area is more like Central Oregon than Portland, Salem or Eugene. Lot of Farms and Ag.

It is sad, about the loss of life.

Everything I'm reading is full of "supposedly" and "allegedly" and "apparently" and "possibly" and "may have". I haven't found any reports of specific details being confirmed.

Nevertheless, it sounds like a gov facility in which case firearms are most likely prohibited. Another barrel full of fish.

While it is not far from the place where POTUS BO made the infamous "Bitter....Cling" speech. The shooter did not fit the sterotype in his speech he was not a "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations. it is not a " BWG they can crucify and run ad naseum on CNN 24/7.

Honestly when I first heard the news, and heard Immigration center and shooting and High powered rifle - That was the first thing that I thought was a Bitter white clingy guy". Not trying to be insentive but it would have been run 100 times over the next 24 hours. Now I think that the story does fit the agenda, so it will become a non-story quickly . just my .02 cents.

"The suspect was described as an Asian male in his 20s, between 5-feet 8-inches and 6 feet tall, wearing a bright green nylon jacket and dark-rimmed glasses.

Broome Community College Assistant Professor Tuong Hung Nguyen was asked to work with police to communicate with the shooter. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese."

I don't subject myself to the popular propaganda channels so I don't have direct knowledge of what is being fed into the general population's heads- so going by the amount of posts made about immigrants -both here and in other forums- I have suspected that there is a constant drone in some media (such as Lou Dobbs' one-note refrain) haranguing about immigrants and illegals taking over, taking jobs, and so on.

Garbage in, garbage out. A society that glorifies violence and worships war, whose Faux News infotainment pumps hate and derision to it's 'viewers' and you get stuff like this. It's not really that complicated in my view. Expect more.

Don't know what is going on in the minds of some of these nuts, but one trained shooter with a concealed handgun in that place could have made a big difference.

Yup, what Torpedoman said. And rayd8 and swoop. I dunno, the crazies are coming out of the woodwork this last month and of course the anti's will make hay with all the tragedy, and we'll find ourselves with 10-rd. mags if we're lucky. No semi-autos of any flavor if we're not so lucky. The way Obama Bin Lyin is giving authority over our republic to the world in general makes me wonder how long we'll have guns, period. Or freedom, for that matter.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top