JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We're going to try to use shot timers this time around. Alas, that means no suppressors but should make for a more even playing field. Pre-registration is required but you can register the morning of the event. https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-oct-9/register

If you want to shoot with a specific person or group, please use the group code function. That attaches to your name so when/if I need to move people around I can keep you guys together. You don't have to choose a squad.

We have 8 stages - 4 pistol and 4 rifle. I have plenty of loaner equipment available so don't let the lack of a firearm stop you from coming out to shoot. You need around 300 rounds to shoot the full day. Cost is $5 per gun for members and $7.50 per gun for guests. Awards given to Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Youth, Top Senior and Top New Shooter (1st or 2nd match with us). Raffle and lunch included with match fees.

This event is very family and new shooter friendly. All .22LR, all steel, all fun.

I'll have a case of Federal AutoMatch 325's available at the match. $14 per box for youth shooters. Once lunch is served, anyone who identifies as youth may purchase ammo. One per person please.

I'll be at the range at 0730 setting up. Please be at the range no later than 0830 for check in. Safety brief starts at 0900.

See you out there!

Thank you to you and your family for staging this event. I would like to see it happen more than four times a year. Is it possible to recruit
additional leadership help so that you are able to reduce your time involvement? This is a terrific event!

Paul is making noises about assisting. The biggest issue is getting range time. The club is very busy on weekends.

A few rifles didn't work with the timers but there's a reasonable solution so I think we will get some going forward.

How did it go with the use of shot timers?
it worked great. no problems with the rifles. in the pistol side they did on occasion pick up neighboring shots but all you had to do was watch the timer at the last shot to make sure that didn't happen. much easier than using the stop watches.

Thanks for another great day, Ben.
Sadly, we (Gabi and I) won't be coming to any more events because she out shot me by 7.7 seconds, and I can't abide that.
Just kidding, it just shows what a great teacher I am 🙄, and I wanted to brag about my kid in front of everyone!

See you next time!

Paul is making noises about assisting. The biggest issue is getting range time. The club is very busy on weekends.

A few rifles didn't work with the timers but there's a reasonable solution so I think we will get some going forward.
Maybe in some cases, use of only one of the ranges (dynamic or silhouette) maybe available. Maybe do just 2 rifle and 2 pistol stages or just 4 pistol or r rifle stages only.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top