JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hawaii Five O is produced by CBS. This explains it.

The original Hawaii Five O was on CBS as well. How it stayed on TV for 12 years, I will never know. I watched it back then, and never thought it was that good a show. The plots for the episodes were often ridiculous.

The original show was quite anti-gun as well. And the funny thing is, Hawaii has some of the toughest gun control laws in our nation. They have led the nation in gun control. Yet Hawaii Five O would falsely make it appear that Hawaii was awash in gun violence.

They have a ban on magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. In order to just BUY AND POSSES ANY FIREARM in Hawaii, you have to first apply to get a gun owner permit, and have to undergo a background check.

The latest law they past earlier this year was to enroll all gun owners in Hawaii in the FBI's new criminal monitoring database that tracks crime in America. So if any gun owner from Hawaii commits a felony crime anywhere, the FBI will make sure that local authorities are alerted so that their firearms can be seized.

I'm sure that the plan is to eventually enter all gun owners in America into this FBI database. But it is already a reality today in Hawaii.

Unlike Congress, Hawaii Takes Action On Gun Control | Huffington Post

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top