JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need the help of the NWFA brain trust. My wife and I had too much going on early this year, and didn't plan a vacation for ourselves while our kid will be away at camp(s) this summer.

Flying somewhere is probably out, but does anyone have a line on beach or mountain vacation rentals that have availability in July?

Thanks!!

We had a great time at the Sun River lodge in the winter. Got a package with a couple uses of the spa.
It was really nice and relaxing.
We wanted to do the horseback riding but it was closed for the winter.

I need the help of the NWFA brain trust. My wife and I had too much going on early this year, and didn't plan a vacation for ourselves while our kid will be away at camp(s) this summer.

Flying somewhere is probably out, but does anyone have a line on beach or mountain vacation rentals that have availability in July?

Thanks!!

What kind of money do you want to spend/night, how many days, on the beach necessary, deluxe/rustic?

Gents,

I think we have it figured out! My wife came up with the idea that we'd stay home, but do a bunch of day trips to all the places nearby that we've never been to! We're going to do Crown Point and Maryhill museum, Wine tasting in Dundee, and Oregon Garden in Silverton.

Any other day trip suggestions??

Gents,

I think we have it figured out! My wife came up with the idea that we'd stay home, but do a bunch of day trips to all the places nearby that we've never been to! We're going to do Crown Point and Maryhill museum, Wine tasting in Dundee, and Oregon Garden in Silverton.

If you haven't been go up to the fish hatchery in the gorge and Bonneville Dam.

Side note: the guards at Bonneville asks if you have weapons in the car and will look in your trunk or back of an SUV.
When I said no, and they asked to open the back hatch, I puckered my butt a little.

Gents,

Do the fruit loop in hood river. Get a PIE!

Apple Valley Country Store

2363 Tucker Rd, Hood River, OR 97031
(541) 386-1971 https://g.co/kgs/8Wpoiq

Gents,

A long time ago a nice Psych Nurse took me to a B&B in Dundee and we did a horseback ride to a few wineries, and then dinner and an amazing restaraunt in Dundee. Was a very memorable time.

Manzanita is a nice place for a weekend getaway. The weather always seems to be good and there are decent restaurants also.

Gents,

Rooster rock?

Gents,

To each his own and all, but, when vacation time comes driving in and out of Potland Metro area every day for a week would have us more tense than if we just stayed home. :s0039:

Gents,

Hear me out here. Find a cruise port with cheap airfare and make sure one is setting sail. Show uo at the dock with your passport and I bet you get an all inclusive cruise for less than $300 per person. If not, hang out in the port town.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top